Chapter 3

The sun sees your body
The moon sees your soul

Crow's POV
I wake up with the creature that was stalking me staring, no it couldn't stare, it had no eyes. It was watching me, though. Always watching, no eyes. I smirk. The creature sits back in his chair, and continues to "look" at me. It starts to make me uncomfortable, but I stare back. Suddenly three boys burst into the room, yelling and tumbling around like cats. The creature snaps his head around and gives them something that would be a hard stare. They immediately stopped and look up.
"Yes sir" all three of them said. I was confused.
The creature hadn't said anything! He turns back to me, and finally speaks.
Crow, these are three of my Proxies. Hoodie, Masky, and Ticci Toby. I'll assume you can tell which is which.
"Right. Mask for Masky, hood for Hoodie, and the other is Ticci Toby." I make sure.
Yes. And- he is cut off by another person, a girl entering the room, "and this is Jane."
We are what you call "creepypastas." We are normal people who have been cursed by our God, Zalgo. You are one of us, cursed with wings. You must join us pastas. The three boys will give you a tour of the mansion, and Jane will give you a makeover. Jane nods, followed by Hoodie, Masky, and Toby.