Washington DC

So we was sat in the airport waiting around for our flight which had been delayed for an hour and the nerves were over filling me and I didn't know what to expect I wanted to go and get far, far, far away from this place and the terrible memories it brought to me. But what if I got bullied in my new school. What if it's worse.  Urgh why do I overthink everything. I stared blankly in front of me until Noah nudged me.

"What ya thinkin' about " he said with that big grin on his face

"Oh nothing it's just all new and I'm a bit nervous that's all" I told him and I wasn't exactly lying either and somehow he still didn't believe me. I left him to it and I put my earphones in and started playing an arctic monkeys song (are you mine) I bopped my head every now and then. All of a sudden my earphone was ripped out of my ear and I turned my head into Noah's direction and he smiled. Why is he smiling and why did he take my earphone out.

"It's time to board the plane" he said and I froze this was it. I grabbed my things and my belly flipped it was time to go.

I took my seat next to Noah and there was no one sat on the third seat. Our parents were sat at the back of the plane. We placed our phones on air plane mode and we sat together. It wasn't long before I felt the plane start setting off and I grabbed hold of Noah hand I wad scared not off the plane setting off because this was the next chapter off my life. After awhile I noticed the seatbelt thing was no longer red so we could unbuckle them we lifted up the handles that separated our seats into 3 and we spreader across them and I laid my head on Noah.

///////////////////////

We've arrived and we are at our new home that we all share. It lovely here in Washington but it feels a lot different from home. I was excited to decorate my new bedroom as it looked plain and boring but I made plans on decorating it tomorrow with Noah help. I got a text from Noah and it read this.

Noah: do you want to go out for some dinner and some shopping?💜

Me: yes I need some paint and a few room decorations💜

Noah: okay we leave in 5💜

I read his text quickly and I put my shoes on and made my way downstairs I was excited to go shopping. I met Noah downstairs and he smiled at me and placed his hand out for me to grab hold of which is what I did. We walked hand in hand to Noah car and jumped in. We drove to the shops and we went to a restaurant called fiola. Noah claimed it made the best Italian food ever.
After we had eaten we walked around on the streets trying to find a nice shop we came across a shop called anthropologie and I went in and it had a few bits and bob that would help give my room a few vibes. I also went in to Victoria secret and got someone more underwear while Noah went into topman to get himself some stuff and I was meeting him there after I'd finished in here. I wanted to have a new style and a new me after all it was a new start. I walked into top man in search for Noah. After 10 minutes of searching I texted him and he replied with behind you so I span around on my heels and he was indeed behind me.
" got everything you want from in here" I asked and he nodded so we walked off into Zara and I bought a few more outfits. After hours of shopping I had decided I wanted to go home and order a wag-mamas.