Tuesday

I got ready the same as yesterday everything was the same I got into Noah car exactly like yesterday. I looked up at Noah and he was hard in thinking.
"What's wrong?" I questioned
"Nothing I was thinking about a party I was invited to this Saturday do you wanna be my date to it?" He asked
"Liar that's not what you was thinking about now tell me" I was annoyed slightly that he had lied to me
"Why don't you believe me princess"
"I can just tell you looked to serious into thinking"
"Well princess I wasn't lying to you" he told me and I decided to shrug it off and jumped out of the car. I was walking to meet my friends by the entrance when whistles were heard and I snapped my head into the jocks direction. They were hooting and laughing and that's when he winked at me. The biggest player who would be guaranteed to destroy my life if I was to let him in. Carson Rose. I've heard many story's about him and the heart breaks he's caused. And it's only my second day. I flipped my hair and decided to carry on walking along side of Noah.
"Noah"
"Princess"
"The answers yes" and a grin appeared on his face. I saw Elana and I walked over to her and hugged her.
"Are you coming to the party on Friday?" Elana asked and I nodded.
"Noah invited me as his date" I told her while I could feel my cheeks growing warm.
"Ooooooo" she said and then she added "well we'll get ready together then yours or mine"
"Mine" I smiled and she told me she'd get her date to pick her up from my house.
We went through the day and I was excited to go home and watch Netflix and eat Nutella.
It was the end of the day and I got into Noah car.
"Hey fancy watching a film with me when we get home" I asked and he nodded
"Can we stop off at the store i need some bits" I asked and he nodded.
We was walking around the store and I walked past the lady bit and picked up some.
"What the difference there's so many?" Noah questioned and I giggled
"Some have wings and some don't, some are for night time and some are for daytime and it just like going into a bike shop there loads of them and they all have 2 wheels and work the same but they're still different" and after my example he kinda understood but his confused face made me giggle. We got loads of junk food for our movie night.
The checkout lady was flirting with Noah and I could feel jealousy course through me Noah didn't flip her off but he didn't flirt back. Why did I feel jealous? Did I like Noah? ...

We got back home and I ran upstairs and got changed into my pjs and I went back downstairs and saw Noah in some skinny sweats and topless. I looked him up and down and my eyes seemed to lock on his abs. I shook my head and decided to get some treats for our movie night.
I saw Noah laid on the couch looking through the movies when I saw lilo and stitch.
"Noah stop" I shouted and he glanced at me
"Can we watch lilo and stitch" I asked and he chuckled and put it on and I smiled. I sat down on the other couch with my Nutella and crips when Noah looked over at me.
"You not sitting with me?" He questioned and I got up and laid with him and I felt his bare chest in my back and his arms snake around my waist. I slowly fell into a slumber but before I did I heard Noah.
"You're so gorgeous Sophia" and with that he kissed my head and with that I fell asleep.