Date

Well I started getting ready for mine and Noah date. I had applied light make up and wore a black leggings with white converse and a grey tank top. I had curled my hair and put it into a ponytail. It was about 6:45 so I decided to brush my teeth and swivel some mouthwash. I picked up my phone to see a message from Noah and my stomach flipped, I was scared that he was going to tell me he wasn't coming and this was all a joke and he would never be interested in a girl like me. I looked at his message and it read this:

Noah-
Hey, can't wait to see your gorgeous face💗

I left the message on seen as I would be seeing him in less than 15 minutes.

The 15 minutes came by really fast and it was 7 already I told my mum and dad I will be back for 10 maybe half past and they nodded and said they hope I have a good time.

I walked out to Noah's car and he jumped out and led me to the passengers side and opened the door for me. Aww he's so cute. I climbed in and out my seatbelt on and I could hear the song by the Artic monkeys playing and I started singing along to it.

Im going back to 505 if it's a seven hour flight or a 45 minute drive. In my imagination your waiting lying on your side with your hand between your thighs. Stop and wait a sec when you look at me like that my darling what did you expect if still adore you with your hands around my neck or I did last time i check not shy of a spark the knife twist at the thought that I should fall short of the mark.

"You like the artic monkeys?" He asked with a smile and hope in his eyes and I nodded, I wasn't lying to impress him I really did like them.
"Good" he said and turned the music louder than it already was.
"Where we going?" I questioned and my reply was a wink which indicated that it was a secret hopefully all revealed soon. After laughing and singing he stopped the car and I searched for clues so I could tell where we had arrived. But obviously he knew me well and made sure there was no clues that could spoil his surprise. He jumped out of the car and I proceeded to follow him and he span me around and placed a blindfold over my eyes all I could see is darkness and then he asked me how many fingers he was holding up and i guess and said 7 but I could tell I was wrong because he chuckled and lead me to the surprise.
" 3,2 and 1" I heard and the blindfold was no longer on my eyes and I could see 2 horses I front of me.
"This is caramel, your horse for the next hour or so" said a lady around her mid 30's and I smiled he was gorgeous he was obviously a caramel colour hence why his name was caramel and he had a white patch in the middle of his eyes leading to his mouth.

"And this is peppermint" said a 11/12 years of age and Noah smiled. Peppermint was a white colour and didn't have any other colour apart from white her mane had a few braids in with different coloured elastics securing the braid. After the horses were all saddled up we climbed them and lightly hit our feet on each of their sides and they set of into a light trot and we went through the woods and it was beautiful. Noah really did well and I felt happy for the first time well for a long time. We arrived back at the stables and I gave Noah a hug.
"Thank you so much I've had a lovely time" I said and smiled and he winked at me again
"It's not over yet come on princess lets get going" he said
"What? Are you being serious" I asked
"Yep come on darling" he said while leading me back to the car and we drive off on our way to the next part of our date. Why was Noah being so nice maybe it was all an act but he's doing well keeping up with it so I'll let it slide for awhile. Nobody has ever cared about me and bam here Noah. He's so caring and handsome and then i stop myself no Sophia no. I carry on humming the word to songs and every now and then Noah would glance at me and when we stopped at a red light he'd ask me if I was okay.
"We are nearly at our destination my beautiful Sophia" he told me and I giggled and slapped his arm playfully. A few songs later we had arrived and he repeated his earlier steps putting this blindfold over my eyes and leading me to our destination. We had arrived at a field decorated with fairy lights and blankets and food and tea light candles glowing in the dark setting the romantic scene. I looked up at Noah and he smiled we took our places and I used the tree to support my back and I listened to the music still playing from the car. He came over and say beside me and told me to eat what I wanted and not to worry if I eat like a slob. After awhile I laid on Noah while he laid against the tree and I looked up at the starts while eating grapes and blueberries. Not long after I started to fall asleep and as I did so Noah played with my hair. How did he know I loved it when people played with my hair? Soon after I let sleep over take me.

I woke up the next morning and I remembered I had not said thank you to Noah but then it hit me that I don't even remember coming home I just remember falling asleep. So I grabbed my phone and saw a text from Noah.

Noah: you had called asleep my love so I brought you home, hope you had a brilliant time💜

Me: I had a fantastic time thank you so much Noah 💜

Noah: You're welcome my love and what time are you free today?💜

Me: Around 12ish why? 💜

Noah: just want to hang out 💜

Me: ok see you at 12💜