Decorating my room

We had covers over the floor so any spilt paint wouldn't stain. We had pink, blue, white and purple paint and we started painting the walls. After awhile it go boring so I flicked paint at Noah and he let out a chuckle while walking over to me with his roller. Uh oh I decided to run across the room and I backed myself up in to cover and smiled sweetly at Noah knowing full well it wouldn't work and it wasn't long before my face was a lovely shade of pink. Not because I was blushing because Noah painted it that color.
After paint splashing everywhere and a few hours later my room was done I had my photos pegged on a wire that was spread across my wall and my furniture was now in and I was very happy with how it turned out.

/////////
Guys you start school on Monday so make sure you have everything ready now I know we are on Thursday but you want to be prepared. Make sure your bags are ready and the clothes you plan on wearing for the week is ready. You want everything to be as close to perfect as you can get. My mum told me and Noah and we both thanked her and decided to do as she had told us.
///////////////////////////////////////
*skipping to Sunday night*

I was nervous for tomorrow I asked Noah to sleep on my sofa bed in my room so I wasn't alone. I spent most of the night rolling into the early hours of the morning petrified for tomorrow/ today. What if nobody liked the new me. I slowly fell into a light slumber at 3:00am and I don't wake up till 8am. Noah woke me up and he was ready and it made my tummy do summers salts I wasn't ready for today. I proceeded to get ready and an hour later I was ready I hugged my parents goodbye and I walked to Noah's car. He rested his hand on my thighs reassuring that today would be okay and he was right today would be fine. I hoped.