Chapter 1

This book is a Fanfiction. I only own the main character (You) and the plot. All other characters belong to Hidekaz Himaruya.
~~~~~~~~~~~

I can't believe it is my 100th birthday! I used to love it, but now I hate it!

Why you ask? America go over the top and my flag is everywhere! Like, I understand we are friends and everything but, he even puts up my flag in his country. I understand that that is what America does for his birthday but why should I be like him?

And, Those people in the south hate it! Something about it being to 'non- American.' Do you know how much crap I get for it? He won't stop. I've tried everything.

Then England tries to cook me a cake but burns it but I feel so bad so I feel like I have to eat it. Nonetheless, poison control knows me by name.

China then tries to make up for it by cooking and never remembers to roll up his sleeves so he catches on fire.

Russia hugs me to death.

Belarus the ln gets jealous and tries to kill me. Then old happy Canada tries to stop us and tells us to say sorry. Like, I didn't do anything wrong!

Italy makes me pasta and Romano makes me pizza. Which is like the only good thing.

Germany has always gotten me a dog. I am more of a cat person. Plus, who needs 100 dogs?!

Spain gets me tomatoes which I give to Japan, in the face, painfully, when he tries, yet again, to get me to read yaoi. I will not hurt my people like that by bring it to my country. Have you seen what it does to people?

France keeps asking me if he can see my birthday suit. Hungary hits him with the frying pan for me and that is present enough.

Austria gives me piano lessons which I would love but I get angry and attack him when he corrects me. I might have some minor anger issues.... nah.

Prussia gives me beer and I need that after this day he is a good guy but hangs out with France to much. In the end, he gets drunk and flirts with me.

That is my normal birthday. I normally punch him about midnight but, the doorbell rung and I told Prussia he was lucky.

I live at the UN headquarters and everyone comes here for birthdays, even the ones that aren't in the UN. Everyone other than me and Prussia are asleep.

I answer the door to see a man who looks a lot like Italy at the door. "UN headquarters, what do you want?" I say to the red headed man in front of me.

"You" he said a grabbed me. I quickly take out my knife and stab him in the chest. I closed the door than say. "Terroist at the door, I stabbed him so call security and and ambulance." I told Prussia. The door open and he says, "You're coming with me whether you like it or not."

A/N: If I missed some you really love let me know but, some I can't do cause I don't know them well enough thanks. Also correct me if you want to help out~