2k Special

I am bad at one shots, but you guys deserve this cringeworthy thing so here you go!

2p! Italy X Reader- Teen years

Luciano walked down the hall with his gang. He went a public school because no one likes private school kids anyway.

(Reader-Senpai that is mean!)
(I don't care)

He ran into a girl holding several books and mangas. "Caio, Watch were you are going pink tails." He said and kept walking kicking one of her books, which fell on the floor, away from her.

Little did Luciano know, that girl liked him, no, loved him. (Y/N) always wore her hair in low pink tails with small bows in it.

She was quite shy and didn't want to grow up. Bills, kids, etc... not what she wanted.

She had very few friends because of Luciano's bullying. Being her friend came with a price.

One Day later she decided to not put her hair in the normal pink tails. She looked in the mirror and cut her hair short.

She didn't do anything else different. She went to school. Luciano walked up to her, she waited for a rude comment but it never came.

"Bella, your hair looks cute like that." He said to her.

At first she was happy, then she realized something. "You only like me for my looks. You don't know me. You don't know anything about me." She said to him and turned away.

That was the day she moved on. A lot of readers would be made that this Reader-Chan knew that he was mean. That is why this is a one shit and not the story!

----------------------------
XD don't kill me