Chapter 11

@SunshineBaby19 is the lucky voter if this chapter! Vote to be the next one.

Luciano didn't let me have pasta that night because, I snuck into the back of Matt and/or Allen's truck.

I simply was told to go to his room. Kuro was told to take me. I made a deal with him. If he let me go he could touch my butt.

Although I hated it, I got out. I then went into the truck's bed.

(A truck's bed is the trunk if you don't know.)

I layed there for awhile. After what I think was 1 hour I heard Lutz and Kuro walking Allen and Matt to the truck.

"Now that we know you haven't tried to steal anything-" Lutz was cut off by Kuro.

"-or anyone-"

Lutz reclaimed his sentence, "-you can leave."

Allen and Matt didn't bother to say bye and just got in the truck.

They speed fast and hit my head. I just now realized that they have extra weapons back here.

They turned sharply and a bat hit my stomach. I groan but I think the music is too loud-

"Did You hear that?" Matt asked Allen. "Yeah, Did I hit someone?" Allen asked him.

"Pull over." Matt said to his brother.

They slowed down and pulled over. I grabbed a bat and held it close.

The pair hopped out and started looking around.

"I don't see anyone." Allen said and Matt's footsteps seemed to be coming close to the bed.

All the sudden Matt's face was in view and he looked me in the eyes.

"Allen.." he said not looking away.

Allen's head popped up and he smirked at me.

Next thing I know I'm sitting in the back of the truck buckled in.

"Where are we going?" I asked them.

"We are going home." Allen said not looking at me.

"I have minor amnesia." I said quietly and Matt turned to look at me.

"What do you remember?" He asked me.

"Gilbert, Germany, England, my family, friends.."

"You're homesick aren't you?" Matt questioned me.

"Can't be homesick if you don't have a real home. I live at the UN HQ." I explained to the duo.

It was silent again and we arrived at what I assumed was their home. "Who lives here?" I ask them coldly.

"Matt and myself, also our dads, Oliver and Francois."

I got out and walked behind them. "Luciano is going to come after me." I stated to them.

"That is why you're here." Matt said and quickly picked me up and ran into the house.

I hit my head in the door frame and blacked out.