4k Special

This is late but DEAL WITH IT

1p!Countries after 2p!Reader leaves

           Prussia leaned against the door holding his head in his hands. What she didn't know, it was Prussia's idea to take care of you. He had to promise everyone he will make sure you are feed, taken care of, he would clean up after you, tell you when you turned 118 that you where a 2p. Since you had to leave he knows he will get in trouble. It was worth it though, he over heard England planning with the other allies to invade your country so now it will be harder for them to do so. Prussia loved you, like an older brother. 

         England walked out in a robe. "What is all the noise?" He asked then seeing Prussia on the ground. "Prussia, what is wrong?" He asked the albino. "She is going home." He said and stood up looking the English man in the eyes. "You can't hurt her." 

       "Gilbert, what do you mean?" England asked putting a hand in his pocket. "You were going to invade her country! She is only 100 and you already want to take control of her territory!" Prussia yelled running up to England putting his hands out to choke him. 

       England quickly shifted to  the side and pulled out a gun and held it to the Prussian's head. 

"You can't protect her now."