Chapter 15

I hate to do this... so blame it on no one since no one ever voted on the last chapter according to my wattpad

I woke up and felt a pair of arms wrapped around my waist. I turn my head to see Luci fast asleep.

I check the clock to see it's 10 AM. It must be Sunday, Luci wakes up at 5 AM every other day to train.

I slip out of his grasp and put on Luci's black Tee-shirt that he normally has under his uniform. It is oversized so I don't need pants.

I walk out the the kitchen and see the chef, "Want would you like?" He asked me.

"Pancakes." I ordered smiling lightly "Make sure you make some for Luci too." I added knowing he might be upset if he didn't have food when he woke up.

Just as I went to sit down Lutz walked in and ordered oatmeal. "Hungover?" I asked him and he nodded.

I laughed lightly and sat down, Lutz sat down next to me. "I missed you Lutz, you did train me after all." I told him

He smirked at me, "Is that all you missed~?" He flirted and I laughed. "You're also a great friend."

I noticed he looked just a tiny bit sadder and our meals came out.

Luci walked in grumpy. "Bella, why weren't you in bed when I woke up?"

"I was hungry." I stated as I put syrup on my pancakes. "Don't worry, I asked Chef to make you food too."

The chef came out and put a plate of pancakes in front of Luci.

"Grazie." Luci said to me. "I didn't make it Luci." I said to him. 

He gave me a glare and ate his pancakes. Kuro came in the dining room, "Asa, Kuro (Morning, Kuro)." I said to him. 

"Asa, (Y/N)." He responded. 

I'm glad that everyone is together again, just like the old days. I love my family and boyfriend. It is prefect. Wait, it is too perfect-

A  window broke and I ran out to the hall to see the 1p Axis. "Looking for a fight I see, just like old days." I told them and my boys came out. 

Now this is prefect. 

This is the ending! I know how sad I love you guys so much! I will write a prequel maybe... let me know what you think in the comments.