Chapter 8

Congrats @GayLonelyTrash you are the voter of the last chapter! I will pick another user for next chapter so vote!!

Your POV

I put on the outfit that the blonde gave me. A red crop top that says 'Bella~' on it and black booty shorts.

I put on my combat boots and tied them. I put on a pair of leather gloves that came with and brushed my hair and put it in a bun (or whatever.)

I stepped out of the bathroom after unlocking the door. "Bella, I am Luci's brother, Flavio. I'll show you around and send you to the courtyard from you duel with Luci." He explained to me.

"Are you gay?" I asked him bluntly. He pushed me against the wall and whispered in my ear, "I am bisexual, amore."

I pushed him off of me and tackled him pinning him down. "If You ever do that again I will castrate you!" I yelled and took a knife from his pocket and ran.

I ran until I ran into someone falling on them. I found Luci, except I was straddling him. "Bella, I don't have a problem with this, but it isn't like you."

I pushed myself off of him and stood up not helping him up. "Rude.." I mumbled and he pushed me against the wall roughly. "What did you say?" He asked me.

"I said rude, let me go or you will be a girl." I told him glaring. He laughed in my face, "Your petty threats don't scare me."

"What do You want?" I asked him glaring. "You, play nice, make me look good. You're a pretty girl, and that will help me rule." He explained to me.

"We will rule." I corrected and he rolled his eyes.

He linked arms with me. We walked down the hall to a meeting room. I walked in and there where a lot of people that looked like the people I used to love.

"I can't do this." I said and turned around unblinking my arm from him.

I ran. I ran so fast. I don't know if it is possible to run faster. I ran into a room. I don't know which. I don't know if anyone chased after me. I sat on the bed and did something I haven't done in years.

I cried. I never realized how much I loved them, Feliciano, Romano, Alfred, Arther, Gilbert...

Yao, Ivan, Matthew...

Why did I leave?

Because I'm different, I was replaced..

The door opened but I didn't care. Even if I didn't I couldn't stop crying. "Kitty? What is wrong?" A guy with an Asian accent asked.

I soon realized it was it was Kuro.

Kiku.....

"N-nothing." I said and wiped my tears and stood up straight if my dress. "Do you want to go back?" He asked me.

I nodded 'no', not today.

Kuro sighed, "Luci will make you. Luckily I found you. Otherwise...."

I sighed and walked to the mirror and fixed my makeup. "Kuro, do you think I am weird?"

"Yes, we are all." He said smirking.

"We being second players?" I asked turning to face him.

"We being countries. We all have our problems. No one is a Utopia, that wouldn't be any fun." He said and walked towards me.

"Good point." I said softly.

"Let's go." He said to me and I nodded.

He put his arm around my waist and I pushed it off. Kuro is Kuro.

"Come on hottie.." Kuro complained as he tried to grab my butt.

"Go watch Hentai!" I yelled joking.

"Already did that today."