Chapter 3

A/N: Remember to Vote! (On the story or in the States)

Last time~
2p's were like 'Hey you one of us!'
And Prussia was like 'Shoot I am caught!' And yea...

Present Time~~~
"______, you are a, ummm..." Prussia said an rubbed the back of his neck. "Libae, you're a 2p...." He confessed and his red eyes closed and he looked like he was sorry. "WHAT THE FRUK?!?!" I screamed at him grabbing his shirt.

"Bella, put the man down. We can kill him later." Luciano said to me. I put Prussia down and walked up to him and punched him.

"I am leaving, tell the others to FRUK themselves." I said to Prussia and walked out the door with the 2p Italy.

"I am Luciano, nice-a to meet you, bella~" He introduced himself again.

"I have a name, _____, use it. No, bellas or whatevers" I told him coldly getting in the car.

Anyway we drive to what I could only guess as the 2p UN centre. "This is-a your home for now, bella~" said the Italian. "Okay that is it! Sir, whatever your name is! I-" I started yelling before being cut off, "Luciano" he told me. "My name is, Luciano" I was taken back and tried not to show it but, I failed.

"W-Well, Luciano! I told you no calling me bella! In my country calling someone pretty means you love them so, it is weird!" I told him feeling awkward now.

A man was watching. He was blond but, his hair was in a ponytail and his eyes were purple. He ran as soon at I saw him. I ran after.

As I took out my knifes, and Luciano did the same, I saw a couple people join use on the chase of the two. I did not like this but, Luciano either didn't notice or didn't care because his face did not change from a smirkish smile of death.

I jumped on him and held a knife to his neck as Luciano did the same to the Unknown Man's bear. "Did you think what was going down entertaining to you?" I questioned him

Yet again most would go crazy and say that it was not funny one bit. "Yep." he told me. I pressed my knife hard against his neck drawing blood.

Luciano soon realised I was about to chop off his head so, he put a hand on my shoulder but did not pull me away.

I got up and just kicked him in the balls instead. He did not like it.

Who was kicked in the balls? Put your guesses in the comments!!