Eradication preview

here's a preview for my upcoming creepypasta fanfic, Eradication

"Damn it, Faven! You little twit, get back here!"

The young boy ran through the street, giggling as he was chased by the pudgy barber shop owner. He had replaced all the water in the spray bottles with motor oil.

The strawberry blonde boy ran faster, giggling the whole time. He laughed when he reached his home, laughing when he saw his older brother, Tobias, and his disapproving stare.

Tobias sighed, pinching the bridge of his nose, already smelling the motor oil on his younger brother. "Faven, did you cause trouble again? What'd you do this time?" Tobias awaited Faven's response.

Faven's four eyes blinked several times before answering, "I replaced all the water in the spray bottles with motor oil in Mr. Wiley's barber shop," he couldn't help but let out a giggle at this.

"Faven! You do understand that this is the last straw, right? You'll be executed," Tobias exclaimed, tears threatening to fall from his eyes. Faven didn't notice this and replied, "Eh, it was worth it."

Tobias couldn't hold in his tears anymore and shouted, "No it wasn't worth it at all! I love you, Faven! You're all I have left," he let out several sobs before continuing, "You act too much like mom..."

Faven's breath hitched when Tobias mentioned their mother. Then Faven noticed his older brother's tears.