Backstage

Ashton's P.O.V

After realizing that Samantha is one of the girl's from the video, I quickly decide with no thought, "Boys, run backstage for a sec and have her with you. I'm gonna tell everyone we'll be back in 5 minutes," the rest of the boys nod and walk to the back with Samantha at their side as I run over to the closest mic.

"Uh, heya guys! We need to figure out something really quick, and we'll be back in less than 5 minutes. So go pee, get water, anything you need to do!" And I run backstage to meet with everyone. I hear the crowd chatter and yell, probably wondering what's going on back here.

I make way to the boys, standing by and talking to Samantha.

"Hey," I say to her, "I'm sorry about that but this would probably be the only chance we got to talk," I finish as she just shakes her head and smiles.

"It's fine, what's up?" She asks, and I look over to the boys who seem like they have a similar question running through their heads.

"Well, we saw a video of you and your band playing 'Voodoo Doll'  before we went on, and we'd love to talk to all of you guys about it and your band. How about after the show you come backstage and hang with us for a little bit?" I ask, her face beaming with excitement.

"That would be amazing!" She says, and the boys looking like they like the idea too, "But don't you guys have to hit the road tonight?" She wonders.

"No, our next show is in Jacksonville. But that's not for another 3 days, so we were planning on staying in for the night and hanging around tomorrow," Luke responds to her question.

"Alright then! I'll go ahead to tell the girls!" She says.

"Just go and talk to Zoe, tell her what we suggested and she'll get you more passes before you head back to your group," I tell her, helping her pull the guitar off her and handing it to a crew member.

"Oh and by the way," Michael starts before she walks away and we head back on stage, "You were f*cking awesome, I mean you just shredded it," he finishes, putting a giant smile on her face and the rest of us nod, agreeing with him.

"Thank you so much, good luck with the rest of the show and I'll see you guys later!" And she runs off to find Zoe.

Me and the boys run back on stage, and I adjust my earpiece back in place, making my way back up to my drums.

"Sorry about that everybody!" Luke yells into the mic, the crowd screaming with happiness that we are back on stage.

"We just had to figure something out. But we are back and ready to keep rocking with you guys!"

I began a giant drum roll as we prepped for the next song and kept on playing, loving the crowd we are playing for tonight.