Chapter Five

Dedicated to: @halfaheart1dlover bcoz she's been really amazing and i love her xx i also saw your Whitney Houston cover and dmn you're good! ;) x

Chapter Five

- Harry's POV -

"Look out!" Zayn yells the moment I enter the room. Next thing I knew, a shoe passes just a few inches away from my face and hits the door.

"Shit that was close!" I breathed out at the same time as everyone was laughing. "What's going on in here anyway?"

"We're starting the fun!" Louis exclaims, lying down on the floor where our clothes were now messly scattered.

I close the door behind me, not wanting the girls to see how irresponsible we are. "I thought we were going to start it tonight?"

"Ohhh I smell something fishy!" Liam teases, rotating himself in Niall's computer chair.

"What are you talking about?" I raise an eye brow. "Because whatever you're talking about is wrong."

"Nope, I don't think it is." He pushes. "I believe it has something to do with the two girls in the other room."

My heart beat increased at the thought of Katie- what a beautiful name by the way.

"Oh my god you're blushing so it is true!" Louis points at my now red cheeks but I rub it with my palm trying to bring my normal skin color back.

"It's Katie, isn't it?" Zayn curiously asked. I didn't respond. "C'mon we're best buds! Tell us!"

I shrugged, trying to calm myself.

"Since when is the Harry Styles speechless?" This time Liam stands up from his seat and walks towards me, stopping just a feet away from me.

Surprisingly, Louis and Zayn does the same thing. Now they're crowding me! Ugh these boys are insane.

"Where's Niall?"

"Don't change the topic." Zayn warns.

"I was just asking!" Yeah, great job Harry. "What is the topic anyway?"

"You like Katie don't you?"

"I- but I-" I start to stammer, making me take a step back but the boys continue to move towards me. My back hits the door and that's when I knew I got nowhere to go. I'm stuck!

"Spit it out." Liam huffs infront of my face and I cringe at the smell of his breath. Oh god I'm gonna die.

"Okay.." I let out a sigh. "Maybe I do like her in a way."

Is that even possible?

"I KNEW IT!" Louis cheers out. "Ladies and gentlemen, Harry Edward Styles has called dibs on Katie Smith!"

"Hush, Lou! They might hear you!"

"What happened?" Niall comes out of the bathroom with a hand over his stomach and sweat dripping on his forehead.

"Harry confessed he has feelings for Katie." Zayn answers for me. "And that leaves Amber to be yours."

Niall grins and scratches his head. "She's cute."

"Damn my boys are growing up." Liam takes Niall and I for a hug before rubbing our heads like a dog. "Now you better act good on your ladies, alright?"

I looked at Niall and winked. He surely knew what I meant because the next thing that happened, we were tackling Liam on the bed and doing whatever lame boy stuff you could imagine.

- Katie's POV -

"So tell me Katie, I'm still a little confused. What happened at the airport?" Amber asks as she rummages down our suitcases, probably looking for something.