Chapter Seven

Ohmy im finally back! Haha i guess you guys want an explanation or nah? Naahh. The good thing is that I'm back ;)

ilysm. -abbie

Chapter Seven

I took the seat between Zayn and Harry, just across Amber who sat in the middle of Louis and Niall. I've played this kind of game before, but not with boys.

Why? Well I'm really naughty when I'm drunk. Seriously, I am. I've been in that state for not more than five times in my life and I hope I could avoid that tonight.

My skinny jeans added to my uncomfortable feeling, making me regret why I didn't change my outfit when I had the chance. But I could still do it now, right?

"Hey no backing out!" They all whine when I stood up from my seat. "That's not fair."

"Calm down." I giggled. "I'm just going to change in my PJs. I'll be back."

"Well hurry up young lady!" Louis complains.

I scurried my way back to Greg's room and rummaged down my suitcase. I put on my floral pajamas but decided against changing my muscletop. My camera was in sight the moment I unzipped my other bag, so I guess it wouldn't be bad to show off my photography skills.

They haven't started yet when I got back down, but their eyes grew wide when they saw the object that was slinging around my neck.

"That's a pretty nice cam you got there."

"Thanks Harry."

"Though it would be nicer if you use it now." He strikes a pose, flipping his hair while trying to show his fierce side. "You getting this?"

Louis joins him, kneeling down and putting an arm over Harry's shoulder. "Get this."

Liam lies down in front of them with a hand supporting his head. "Make sure I'm in there."

"Wait!" Niall yells, making me take a step back. "I'm still here! Move over Zayn!" He pushes Zayn and they both stumble just behind Harry.

They strike different poses and I try my best to snap their every move while laughing so hard. Even Amber was already lying on the floor, holding her stomach as she gasps for air.

The best thing I could see amidst their uncontrollable childish acts is the way their eyes sparkled with that glimmer of happiness. It was something I could never have. I mean, I am happy. But not perfectly happy. The smiles on their faces signified that they have a life very different from Amber and I's. They never got through the struggles we had. They never felt the pain of every needle penetrating our skin. They never felt hopeless.

But maybe this time, I have to take notice of what my best friend said. I have to let go of the past and move on. I- we have a long life ahead of us and it's our right to enjoy it while it lasts.

"Hey!" Louis yells. "Why'd you stop? We aren't done yet!"

I didn't realize I stopped snapping pictures when I got drowned in my thoughts. "Sorry!" I quickly apologized just to get those frowns off their faces. "Memory card's full."

"Then get a new one!"

"Oh no-" I shake my head. "Tonight's pictorial is already enough."

They all whine in unison and lazily move back to our previous position in the circle. I put my camera aside, not wanting it to be a part of our next game.

And then it started.

"I'll go first!" Niall suggests and we nod in agreement. "Okay.. uhh Louis!"