Chapter Nine

Chapter Nine

- Katie's POV -

I don't know why, but it felt good to see Harry every moment I wake up. He is just so caring and funny too. It's because of him that I got over my trust issues easily.

But no, I still don't have feelings for him. And this doesn't mean I'm fully okay with staying in this house. With Niall being so close, I offhandedly get the flashbacks I was expecting. And at night, I would have unexpected dreams about it.

We spent the past four days out, eating brunch at Nando's, then buying grocery afterwards for dinner and snacks. The hotel was still fully booked and somehow, a part of me is relieved that I could spend more time with these lads.

Harry even had to surprise me with a box of films for my polaroid the other day and the first picture I took was of the two of us. Then followed by another, then another. And at each photograph, I would right a short caption, a word or two.

I don't know why, but the emptiness in me was starting to get filled up by the joy these five boys, plus Amber, are giving me. I know I'm almost there- almost at my perfect happiness.

It's been four days of continuous fun and getting closer with one another. We somehow don't feel like strangers anymore and finally, we can consider ourselves as definitely friends. It's that easy to be comfortable with them and I love how they can be so protective when we're out.

We decided to spend this night watching a horror movie that I know will surely blow their minds off. Insidious, to be exact.

"Who the hell picked this movie?" Louis complains, taking a seat on Harry's other side.

Amber points to me. "She loves it!"

"You are insane!" Louis huffs, scooching even closer to the curly haired boy sitting between us. "What values do we get in this type of movie anyway?"

"Bravery." I tease him and he tenses up as soon as the screen goes black and the title appears.

I felt Harry's arm go over my shoulder and I don't stop him nor try to shove it away. We've been really close these past few days and I treat him so much like a brother. In fact, I treat all of them as brothers.

Amber sat with Niall, who was gripping his shirt tightly, both of them trembling. Those two seem to be getting a hang of each other. Sometimes I'd see them too close, but Amber continues to deny my accusations. I seriously doubt her telling me they're just friends. Even Harry shares the same thought like I do and that's enough for me to conclude that they really do have something going on.

Liam and Zayn were on the floor, legs stretched out infront of them and two bowls of popcorn on each of their laps. Apparently, they kept it away from Niall knowing that it won't come back, and even if it would, it'll be empty already.

"Zayn," I place my hand on his shoulder and he shrieks so loud I think he pissed his pants as the bowl spills over the floor. "Chill out! I was just going to ask for some popcorn."

"I thought I was gonna die." He whines and I can't help but laugh at him, earning glares from everyone.

Sometimes I wonder how these boys could have so many fans. I mean, they're a bunch of retards, 19-21 year olds, who's life revolves around Star Wars, comic books, toy story trilogies and action figures. I don't hate them, no not at all. I love their songs and the way they connect to their music through their voices. So I guess that could make an exemption.

The climax of the movie was about to be reached and I prepare my camera to shoot the perfect scenario and maybe post it on my photography blog. I haven't posted there in a while and I wonder if-