Pinky Promise

** THESE STORIES ARE COPYRIGHTED AND SHOULD NOT BE POSTED ANYWHERE ELSE WITHOUT MY PERMISSION. **

____________________

Are you willing to love someone whom you know you'll still lose in the end?

____________________

Prologue

Letting her go is not an option. I'm not going to let that happen because I just fucking love her so much. I would do anything, quit my career, leave my family behind, just so I can be with her as time passes by slowly yet quickly. Because once again, I'm not that kind of person who would just simply let her go.

"You can't save her-"

"Yes I can!" I scream and the look on his face seemed scared at my sudden rage of anger. "We can." I correct myself as I stumble but quickly regain my balance.

I knew this was going to happen. But I didn't know it was too soon. If only I.. No. The doctor said it himself. I can't save her. But what if I can? It may have been a long time ago but I still remember every piece of detail about that day. I may have been only seven years old, young and naive, but the vision of my memory is crystal clear. She looked so happy despite her situation. She was cheeky and excited, always relying on something called hope.

On that day, I made a promise to her. A pinky promise that I will save her when I grow up, no matter what it takes.

Now that I'm a fully grown 20 year old man, I tend to keep my word. I will do this because I love her. She's my everything, my other half, my destiny. This life in me would mean nothing without her. I will save her.

Because I, Niall Horan, has never broken a pinky promise. Not now, not ever.

___________

(c) AbbieCallueng2014