Chapter Six

I'm back!! OMG YESSS i missed updating! Gosh second year in college has been tough lately and I bought a new phone! lol okay.

thanks to @halfaheart1Dlover for the concern haha missed you ;) ♡

-

Chapter Six

- Amber's POV -

"Hey babe! What's up?" Niall greets me the moment he sees me in the living room.

Obviously, I decided to leave Katie and Harry in the balcony. They certainly liked each other, but knowing how stubborn my best friend is, she will continue to deny her feelings. I should know since we've been best friends for at least 10 years, if I remember that correctly.

I take my place beside Niall in the loveseat, still not denying the fact that I am nervous when I'm near him. "Hello too."

"So how'd you find the room?" He asked, aware of the other boys pretending to be not listening. "Did you check out the terrace?"

"The room was nice. Greg could really keep his old things in place." I lowly laugh. "And no. Katie and Harry kind of occupied it first."

"That cheeky bastard!" Louis suddenly exclaims, revealing the fact that they are indeed paying attention. "First the camera-"

"No, no." Zayn cuts him off. "First is the model thing so he could get her number."

"Oh yeah that." He recovers from his short fit of laughter. "Then the camera, then the balcony strategy."

"Do you think they're locking lips already?" Zayn pushes the topic.

"Hey Katie's not that type of girl." I defend my best friend.

"And people don't kiss especially when they just met." Niall backs me up.

"Oh please. Harry does it all the time. He's the fast mover compared to all of us. He's done it to all-"

"I have done what to all?" Harry appears in the scene with Katie following him from behind.

They both had this huge smile plastered on their faces and their cheeks had a visible glow of red. Now I'm beginning to doubt my defense awhile ago.

Harry jumps on the sofa and taps the space beside him. Katie sits there, but manages to leave some space between them.

"Were you guys talking rumors about me behind my back?" Harry pretends to look offended.

"Louis was!" Niall and I say in sync and it was our time to blush before laughing.

"Zayn was too!" Louis points out.

"What was it about?" Katie asks and the two boys' eyes grew wide. "Well you have to tell me or else.."

"Or else what?" Zayn shifts in his seat.

Katie looked at me and winked. "I won't let you taste my special oreo pancakes."

Niall chokes and bends forward so he can listen to her better. "Your what?"

"You heard me. Oreo pancakes." Katie eyes everyone, earning a gasp from Niall.

"She makes the best ones!" I nod, supporting my dear best friend. "It's like this fried oreos, stuffed in pancake forming a-"

"Oh shit." The boys said in sync.

"-tiny dumpling and then covered in chocolate syrup-"

"Shit I can't take this anymore!" Niall panics beside me. "Louis! Zayn! Fuck tell her!"