Three

Percy's POV

Steve is giving me odd looks today. I don't know if it's the clothes I am wearing or something else. I'm in black skinny jeans and no shirt. I sigh and put down my weights.

"Steve, is there something bothering yo–" I bent backward and watched an arrow whizz by. 

I looked at Steve and he had guilt written all over. I sensed another arrow and caught it, flinging it back to the owner. I heard a muffled 'ow'. Someone tried to sneak up on me, but I caught their foot before they had a chance to hit me. It was a girl with bright red hair. I gave her my highest death glare. 

"If you are going to do the job, do it right," I whispered at her. I flipped her over and kneed her in the back. She knocked her head and fell unconscious. I saw a man with an iron suit outside the window, but he did nothing. I glance back at Steve and saw him throw a big metal disk. I did a backflip onto the disk and jumped off towards Steve. I landed in the cliché superhero pose and dodged a punch.

"Wow. I gotta say, this is a step up from my usual routines. My, my, Steve, what ever did I do to deserve this?" I asked. He looked at me dead in the eye.

"You are a terrorist, Jackson," He announced. I stopped fighting him and chuckled.

"Look, pal. I appreciate the gesture, but I got kidnapped when I was twelve. Look, I have an agenda to follow. I'm heading to the cemetery to mourn the loss of my girlfriend, friends, and parents in peace. I just come here work out Steve, not be ambushed. I thought you could be my friend. Thanks for that," I said bitterly, while grabbing my bag. 

I slip a tattered blue shirt on and walk out.