Other Novels

Hey, Salut, Hola, Assalamwaliakum, and Hallo!

First of all thank you for all the votes and comments I received for this book. I am really thankful for all that. It would be really helpful if I could receive the same support for my other books.

If you haven't checked them out yet, then please do so. Thank you.

1. Dear Diary: It's A Secret

Sometimes we have to live, not for the people around us, nor for our loved ones, but for ourselves.

Sometimes we have to stand up when we fall, not for others, nor for a show, but for ourselves.

Sometimes we have to let it all go, not for an act, nor for people, but for ourselves.

Serena Kramer had forgotten. She forgot to live, to stand up when she fell, and to let it all go when the pain was too much to handle.

But, her time was here. It was time for her to learn again.

2. One Last Time

Aarav Priyansh wasn't perfect. He wasn't the golden boy everyone wished to either be with or be like. He wasn't very smart, or even liked by many.

He was only a teenage boy, who struggled to survive the troubles life threw at him, when another storm hit him.

She was strange in many ways. One moment she could be smiling at everyone around, and in the next moment she would be beating someone up into a pulp. She could be funny, but rude at the same time.

However, she was the same girl, who had taught Aarav the beauty of one's flaws. She was the one who had shown Aarav what it was like to be a survivor. She was the very girl, who Aarav had learnt to like.

And in the end, she was the one to remind Aarav what the meaning of one last time truly was.

3. 21 Days To Live

What if you were told you were going to die soon?

What if you were told you had only twenty-one days to fix your relationships with all your loved ones?

What if you were given twenty-one days to create loving memories for your family to remember you by?

What if you were given only twenty-one days to fix everything you ruined- all the relationships you left behind, and all the hearts you broke?

What if you knew you had only twenty-one days of your life left?

Thank you once again for all the support!

>•<•>•<•>•<•>•<•

Goodbye, Adiós, Alvida, Au revoir, Khoda Hadiz, or Wiedersehen, until we meet again.