~Chapter 2~

~Well I hope you're enjoying the story so far ^-^ enjoy :D"

~PLEASE RATE AND COMMENT~ :D

Updated*

Through Jay's eyes

~*~

"Jay, wake up son. Come' on we gotta go get them" dad was shaking me awake. For the second time today. Yawning as I open the car door "my God! that was a good nap" as I stretched my arms up towards the sky.

"Dad what are we gonna do when we go home?" I followed him through the front entrance.

"Whatever you want son" dad lead the way to the 8th gate entry. Dad stood right in front fixing his tie. He looks kind of nervous. Holding a bouquet of flowers. Oh what the heck? How come I didn't notice those flowers? He really likes this woman. I cross my arms as I walked towards him and stood beside him and turned my body to the entry way.

"Honey!" I seen a perky young chick walking down the hallway along with other plane passengers. She had lovely long blonde hair, her legs were showing off as she wore a nice, short, black dress with a silk red blouse and she had black 6 inch heels. Omg she has such a pretty face. I hope she's not a bitch or gold digger. That's all I'm worried about.

My dad welcomed Catherine with one of his bear hugs. "How was your flight babe?" he grabs her hand and kissed it. "It was beautiful but scary. The plane was literally shaking at one point" my dad gives her the big bouquet of red roses and baby breaths "oh, and these are for you my beautiful fiance" she squeals and gives my dad a kiss on the lips. I covered my eyes for a moment. Dad please.

She smells her bouquet of red roses then looks back "my son should be coming. He's so slow" she giggles.

I was curious to know who is my new step brother so I looked where Catherine was looking.

I seen a tall dude probably 6"4, wearing a black hoodie and slim blue jeans. His eyes are awesome looking. How they shine right when he step into the sunset lighting that peaked through the huge windows. "Aqua blue" I whispered. I have a thing for blue eyes because mine are lame but still kinda cool. Emerald green.

His hair was like mine but shorter and more wavy. He has lovely blonde hair. And black plugs. His ears are stretched. That's kinda cool actually.

"This is Phoenix my only son. He's 19" she smiles big at my dad. My dad was looking pretty happy now that his new fiance was in his arms.

"Jay say hi" my dad pushes me towards Phoenix "and this is my son jay. Hes 18"

"Hi..." I said nervously reaching my hand out. He grips onto my hand "hey" damn, that was a tight grip. His face expression was so serious like he wants to say something.

"Alright boys let's go get the luggage" my dad had his arm around Catherine as I followed. I felt my body heat up because Phoenix decided to walk behind me. Like LITERALLY. it's freaking me out. What the hell Phoenix! are you hiding or something!?

Me and Phoenix grabbed a few suitcases and bags even a few workers that work in this airport helped out. Not sure what they were called but man that's a lot of luggage.

We loaded the luggage and away we go. As soon as we drove away I started playing smash bros on my 3ds again. Suddenly I seen Phoenix eyes turn to me. I felt really awkward. Why do I feel like this? Maybe I should try making conversation?

"Dad I'm hungry" I complained to my dad. "Wait till we get home Celia is cooking Jay" I forgot about that. Well I just hope she's cooking her amazing bread. It taste so good with jam. She makes home made bread that she calls bannock.