~Chapter 3~

~I hope this story is going as expected for you :)~ WARNING: rape, strong language, sexual, boyxboy.

~ PLEASE RATE AND COMMENT~ :D

Updated*

~*~

Through Phoenix's eyes

It's 6:30 am when I woke from my mother blow drying her hair. She's so loud in the mornings. But I had to get up anyways we had to catch our flight over to Canada. We live in las Vegas. It's only a few hour flight from here to over there.

I woke up and stared out the window. The sun is coming up.

"Well time to get ready" I got up from my bed and grabbed my clothes I gathered up before going to bed last night. Because all my stuff are all packed and ready to go.

A new country, a new home, and a new step brother. This should be interesting. I had to let go of my current boyfriend not only because I'm moving. It's how he got so boring it's no fun when you can't scare anyone anymore.

I just hope my new step brother could handle the heat im about to bring.

-

I was waiting outside at the front doorway for my mother. Holy shit she takes her goddamn time getting ready. A huge black limo pulled up to our driveway. "Oh great the limo is here" Did we honestly had to drive a limo to the airport? And do we seriously need people to haul our stuff for us? I used to do everything when my mom was alone. Now I guess we became rich. Which I don't mind. Mom got it right this time.

"Mom limo is here!" I was really hoping that she was done. I hate waiting.

She came rushing down. Of course she was dressed like she was going to a fancy place like the palace. How could she walk in those high heels?

"Come on honey" she grabbed her purse and a small suitcase.

I groaned "I was waiting for you"

My mother hissed at me "don't start. You better not ruin this for me. Liam has been nothing but good to us"

I followed her to the limo. She hopped in and I hopped in last. My mother opened a bottle of champagne. Jesus can't she wait!?

-

We arrived to the airport. Well once we get on the plane I'm gonna take a nap. I didn't get enough sleep. My mom was so excited last night she kept me awake.

We walked to the counter where everyone buy their tickets.

"Okay, honey. Grab your ticket. We get first class"

Damn. Now that's what I'm taking about. First class.

We made our way to the gate. Handed our tickets to the lady and we went on board.

"Oh my god. I hope we don't crash"

my mother hates flying. But does she really have to talk like that!? Geez, women. I'd never understand them. I'm glad I'm not straight.

-

A few hours past I opened my eyes and we're landing. I yawned. Finally we made it. I'm not a good traveler. It's so boring I instantly fall asleep.

I seen my mom struggling to get her huge purse from the cabinet on top. Really? I grabbed her purse for her. "Here mom"

"Thanks honey" she went rushing out of the plane as fast as she could. I just took my time because hell I was still tired. I let everyone leave before me.