~Chapter 8~

~Well I hope you're still with me ^-^ please keep reading :D sorry for not updating in a long time~

~PLEASE RATE AND COMMENT :D~

~*~

Through Phoenix's eyes.

I have no idea what had gotten into jay lately. Ever since last night he got really wasted. Went down on me. Said all these things and just made a complete ass out of himself.

I walked to Jay's room. Bringing him a nice cold glass of water and Advil. His hangover must be pretty bad. I know he's gonna feel it as soon as he wakes up.

I stood over on his bed side "jay.." I placed my foot on the bed and bounced my foot up and down shaking jay awake "wake up"

I seen him turn over "jay I brought you some water and Advil"

He moans in pain "what happened?" He sits himself up on the bed.

"Well let's see" I handed him the water and pills.

"You got drunk, made out with my penis, and danced on table tops"

I could see it in his face. He wanted to cry out of embarrassment. I don't blame you jay.

"Oh my God" jay puts his head down.

"Don't worry it wasn't that bad. I seen worse"

Than suddenly he pulls me down for a hug. Oh my God he's that embarrassed to hug me. I place my arms around him "shh, it's okay jay. I'm here"

~

I walked down the set of stairs. I smelled something really good and as soon as I turned around the corner. My mom is making breakfast. "Wow this is new"

"Oh what are you talking about? Can't I make breakfast for my family sweet heart?" My mom almost looked like a house wife for a change.

"Well, jay needs it. He's really hung over"

She giggles loud "aww, I could imagine" she turned her eggs over "the poor dear"

"Where is jay?" I seen Liam sitting over at the dinning table smoking one of his famous cigars and reading the morning news paper.

"He's in the shower" I went to go sit myself down waiting for the food to be done.

"Well, do you boys want to come shopping with us today" liam flicked his cigar ashes into the ashtray "we need stuff for the party"

I looked at him "if jay goes I'll go"

He laughs "okay"

"Okay! Breakfast is ready!" My mom happily placed down a few plates.

"Phoenix please go get jay" Liam placing down the news paper.

"Okay" I got off of my chair and went running up stairs and into Jay's room. I walked over to his bathroom door "jay!" I knocked a few times.

"Leave me alone..." It was very quiet.

"Jay what are you doing!?" I opened the door and seen jay standing over his sink "what are you doing?"

I curiously walked over to him and seen blood in the sink "jay.. what the hell!.." jay cut himself.

"Oh my God! Jay what the fuck!" I quickly grabbed a face towel and covered his wound. He cut his wrist pretty badly.

"What are you doing?" I pulled him over to the bed and sat him down "jay answer me"

"I'm sorry. I wanted to feel something else because I'm so embarrassed about last night" jay had tears come rushing down but he didn't make any noise.