~Chapter 6~

~So what do you think Jay is thinking about? :O do you think he is traumatised? keep reading to find out~
Warning: rape, strong language, sexual, and boyxboy.

Updated*

~*~

Through Jay's eyes.

When I woke up. The sun had just raised over the mountain. I used to love waking up to my window wide open for me to see the gorgeous mountains and lake in the morning. But not this day. I woke up with excruciating pain. My lower body felt heavy, My but was throbbing in pain, and my chest was covered in hickeys. I wanted to cry but I couldn't. I was in shocked and my legs couldn't stop shaking. My step brother is a monster!

"What the fuck.." I felt my voice crack as I tempted to stand up. My throat is sore from screaming all night. It was such a terrible experience for my first time.

"Are you okay?"

I looked towards the door. It was Phoenix. "Why did you do this to me?"

He had a plate of food. Did he make me breakfast? But why is he being nice to me all of a sudden?

"I'm not hungry" I looked down to my shaky legs. I still can't believe that happened.

"Where's my dad and Celia?" I grabbed my blanket and covered up my bare body.

"Celia is gone. Your dad kicked her out"

I felt my heart dropped and looked up to him "what...?"

"Yup I heard him say something like "we don't need you anymore" yeah and she just left this morning. Than your dad passed out drunk with my mom"

What am I supposed to do now? Celia was like a mother to me. How come she didn't come say goodbye?

"you made her leave! Didn't you!?" Phoenix was standing at my doorway like he was ready to do something to me again. I need to be careful around him.

Phoenix looks like a Damn pervert. Looking at me like that. He makes me really uncomfortable. My stomach doesn't feel right.

"I need to talk to my dad" I struggling to stand on both of my own two feet. The blanket slid off of my body as I reached for my grey sweats on the floor.

"Oh, I wouldn't do that if I were you"

I looked up. He has the gun in his hand. I forgot about that.

"What are you gonna do to me?" I slowly slipped on my sweats. I seriously feel disgusting right now.

"You know what will happen if you go running to your daddy" he slowly walked towards me.

"Please don't come near me Phoenix" I couldn't look him in the eye. I'm not sure what to do. This is crazy. He's a fucking psychopath.

"If you agree to be mine. I promise I won't hurt your dad" I could feel my stomach start to turn. I thought to myself this is fucking crazy! I began to feel my whole entire body heat up. Like boiling water. I could feel sweat drops coming down my forehead.

"Fine..." I sighed as I look down humiliated.

Phoenix held his hand against his ear "I'm sorry what was that? I couldnt quite hear you" sarcasm was in his tone.

"I'll be yours" I felt my cheeks flush from embarrassment.

Phoenix smiles "that's a good boy"

~

"Okay, Jay I'm leaving!" I instantly shot myself up and went running over to my dad. I wrapped my arms around him like there was no tomorrow.

"Please don't go!" I felt so scared. I had no idea what Phoenix has planned once my dad is gone for the rest of the night.