~Chapter 7~

~so this story was supposed to be short but I decided to add a few more chapters :) please keep reading~ :D

~PLEASE RATE AND COMMENT :D~

~*~

Through Jay's eyes

I'm really exhausted. I looked in the mirror this morning and I look like crap. I have baggies under my eyes, I have bruise's on my body, and my ass is throbbing.

Phoenix is sleeping. What a selfish asshole.

I made my way to the kitchen to get pain killers.

"Well I better sleep. Who knows what he's gonna do once he gets up"

Throwing the two white pills in my mouth I than wash them down with a nice glass of cold water.

"Well time to sleep" I walked up the stairs and into my room.

"Damn he's sleeping on my bed"

Fuck that.

"I'll sleep on the couch" I walked out into the hallway. Opened the closet door and grabbed a pillow and blanket.

I walked down the set of stairs and laid myself down on the comfortable light brown leather couch.

so many things are going through my mind. What's worse? Losing my virginity to a guy!? Or getting sexually abused. Wait what the fuck!? It's the same fucking thing!

I tossed and turned. All I could hear is the leather sound from the couch beneath me. I'm in a lot of pain. I wanna cry. I turned to my right side and couldn't hold in my tears any longer.

"Celia...." All my emotions came pouring out all at once.

~

I woke up to pressure on top of my body. I could slowly feel my breath going away.

I looked up to find Phoenix on top of me "you're squishing me" I struggle for air.

"Oops sorry'' Phoenix pushed my legs up and place them on his lap.

What the...? No sexual torture? Why is he being nice right now?

Phoenix looked at me with his blue eyes. I once got drawn in too but now...

"So Jay I have something planned for today. Since our parents won't be home for a few days"

I covered my face with the blanket. Oh no here we go.

"We are making a porno"

I quickly threw the blanket out of my face "what!? Are you serious!?"

I tossed my body up and went straight for my room. Phoenix followed close behind.

"Just listen to me" Phoenix continued to talk.

I walked over to my bed and laid myself down "please not today. I'm sore and exhausted"

Phoenix laid himself down beside me "I think it will be fun. You could dress in a maids uniform doing chores. Bending over and I could be touching you and .."

"What!? Are you crazy" I rolled over "I'm not dressing like a girl"

"I think you would look absolutely adorable. You look like a girl"

I felt Phoenix's hand run down my back till he was rubbing my ass cheek.

"Oh my gosh" I mumbled to myself.

"Hey let's do it. I'm horny as hell"

Phoenix's breath was lingering down my neck. Omg fucking sex addict!