Chapter Ten

dedicated to @DobbyAwesome, I just like her books!! And she plays cello too

Chapter 10

I needed more Caspar guys, I miss him in my book. I just love Caspar.. So, I needed him here...

Caspar’s POV

We all tackled Emma when she entered the room. She was not prepared for that. She had a dreamy look in her eyes. Something happened, something must have happened. You just could see it.

‘’Hey, ouch!’’ Emma groaned. ‘’So, how was it? what did you do?’’ Alfie asked. We were all curious where Emma went off to.

‘’Joe showed me around.’’ Emma said. We all looked at each other. ‘’What did you do?’’ I asked.

‘’I went into the London Dungeons.’’ Emma said serious. It was only silence for a while before everyone started to laugh. ‘’Em, you are shitting yourself when we watched paranormal. That’s not even a real horror story.’’ Marcus said.

‘’I’ve prove!’’ Emma interjected. She grabbed her back and got a picture out. We looked at it. Jup, she was in the Dungeons. This was a picture you only could buy when you finished the tour.

‘’You did something you were scared of doing. What did Joe do?’’ Zoe asked. ‘’Well, we went into the London Eye.’’ Emma said. Everyone was surprised, we all knew Joe was afraid of heights.

He must like her, otherwise he wouldn’t have done it, we all thought it. ‘’So, what did you do after that?’’ Alfie asked. Emma blushed. Something happened.

‘’Tell us.’’ I demanded. Emma shook her head and wanted to get up. ‘’Didn’t think so, missy. Tell us what happened.’’ Marcus said sternly. ‘’Hetoldmehelikedmeandaskedmeonadate.’’ Emma said quickly. I didn’t really got that and neither did the boys, but Zoe did.

‘’He did what!’’ She yelled and narrowed her eyes. ‘’Yeah, he took me to a sushi restaurant.’’ Emma mumbled. So that’s what Joe did. He took her on a date...

‘’Okay, boys get off her. I need to talk to her.’’ Zoe demanded. We all got up and as soon as Emma could stand, Zoe dragged her to her room.

I looked at the boys, they shrugged and walked to the living room. I just followed them.

Emma’s POV

‘’He kissed you! He actually kissed you.’’ Zoe shouted. ‘’Yeah, can you stop shouting. I think everyone heard.’’

‘’Sorry, it’s just so not Joe. He must really like you.’’ Zoe said. ‘’You think so?’’ I mumbled. Zoe smacked my head. ‘’Hey!’’ I exclaimed.