Chapter Two;

(Scorpius in the media)

Rosie

The carriages were already pulling away, so we immediately got into one. Me Ophelia chatted about how Victoire chose New Years Eve for a wedding day.

"How is she gonna plan that?" Elia asked.

"Nana Weasley said that nothing is impossible, and is halfway finished planning the wedding. She said it'll be like her mother's, but more modern" I said. "And I'll be helping with the dresses and little stuff. Considering I'm her maid-of-honor"

"Lucky you" Alice said.

"Well, she asked you guys to be her bridesmaids" I said.

"Yea, but maid-of-honor is the best part, other than the bride and groom" Augusta said. I chuckled and we continued to chat. I hear Malfoy's crew, which included Albus, in the carriage behind us.

"Why does my brother hang around them?" Dora asked, pissed off. Her fair turned red. Dora and Alice drank the morphmangus on the train, and it kicked in Pretty quickly.

"Calm down, Dora, you look like a Weasley. No offense, Rosie" Augusta said.

"None taken, it's impossible to be a Weasley. That's why I'm a Granger-Weasley" I say. We all laugh. Suddenly paper balls were thrown at me. I sigh. "Let my hell be unleashed"

Scorpius

Theo was joking about a girl in the carriage ahead of us, she had Weasley hair, must be Albus' sister Lily.

"Stop throwing parchment, Theo, your gonna have none soon" Derek said.

"Her hair is so different!" Patunia said. "Are we sure that's her!?"

"Lily?" I ask.

"My sister, no, she has shorter hair now. That's Rose" Albus said. I look over and see the familiar face that I've picked on for 6 years.

She was throwing the parchment back at Theo, her friends all chuckled when it hit him in the head.

"That can't be Weasel, what happened to her bird nest?" I ask.

"My sister made her a potion, it stopped it from being so untamed and also made her a Metamorphmagus" Derek explained.

"Now I can't pick on her hair, dammit!" I say.

"Why do you even pay attention to her?" Patunia asked.

"Yea, Scorp, all you do is look ways to talk to her" Derek said with a sly smirk.

"No I don't! I just want to make her look bad" I said.

"Right, Scorpius, we've known you since we were toddlers, we know when you got some sorta feelings" Prim said.

"Yea, you've been into my cousin since third year" Al said. I growl.

"I don't like her! She's the weasel" I say, rather loudly.

"Right, and your the farret" Patunia said.

"Oh come on Patunia, you liked me since first year!" I said, hoping she would go back to love obsessed Patunia.

"Not anymore Scorp, I got my eyes on a certain prankster" she said.

"Fred doesn't know you exist, sis, let it be that way" Prim said.

"Shut up, Prim, Aly-boo here is taking me as his plus one for the wedding of Prof Lupin and Victoire" Patunia said with her begging eyes.

"I'm not taking you, I'm taking Scorp, at least he won't flurt with my cousin" Al said.

"I'm already invited Al, infact it's essential I go" I said. "Teddy asked me to be his best man"

"What!?" My group asks at once.

"Yea, I am some of his actual family" I say.

"How are you related to him?" Theo asks.

"I'm his third cousin. His grandmother and my grandmother are sisters. Nyphadora Tonks-Lupin is my dad's cousin" I explain.

"And you still act as family?" Prim asks.

"Grandmother has him over for dinner every Monday, that's why on Mondays I'm not at dinner" I say.

"I just thought you fell asleep watching the Gryffindor quidditch practices" Patunia says.

"I never go to those!" I exclaim. They all look at me with knowing looks.

"We know you to much, mate" Derek says.

I look ahead and see that Weasel's carriage was already parked and she was waiting for her friends to get off.

"Well, Malfoy Prince if you ain't making a move I am" Derek said. He jumped off the side and ran ahead, just in time to help Weasley down from the carriage.

Derek was 6 foot and looked much taller next to Weasley. "Jealous?" Al asked.

"Never" I say. Okay.. Just a smidgen...