Chapter Five;

(Alice in the media)

Rose

"Every year, I come in and tell you about the war and my perspective on it. But this year I well be talking about the people I lost in the war" Uncle Harry says. "But first, this is Fred Weasley, my brother in law. He died in the battle of Hogwarts"

"Hello, everyone. Some of you may think I'm George Weasley, well that's my Twin Brother. From what I just heard, he runs our old joke shop still?" Fred asks.

"With the help of my father" I say.

"Right. The Weasley Wizard Wheezes, run by Weasleys" Fred smiled. "You can continue now, Harry"

"Well, the Day started off quite rough as you've all heard many times before. We had to visit my good friend, Luna Lovegoods father. He told us of a tale of the Hallows" Harry explained.

As the lesson went on he told us about Professor Nevielle Longbottom and how he killed the final Horcrux which they need to defeat to kill Voldemort.

"I lost many people in the battle, one of my father's best friends, his wife, Fred here, my mentor, my mother's best friend, my godfather" Harry says. He smiles. "But they did it to protect us, and fix your future"

I smile and look at Fred who nodded.

•~°°~•

At the end if the lesson I stood up and let the rest of the students leave, except Ophelia. We went up to Fred and Harry.

"Harry, Painting Lily wants to see you. Fred, how long well you be around?" I ask.

"Well my dear, Mini-Hermione, I well be here for centuries to come" he said. I smile and turn to Ophelia.

"One class to go, Rosie, than you can come back and talk to him" She says. I sigh.

"Ya know Uncle Harry, you really created a name for us second gen. If we're spotted skipping one class in the entire year half this school flip there wands" I say. "Come on, Lia"

We walked out. I was sad I couldn't talk to my uncle, I know he isn't like Uncle George. And I wanted to know what my parents adventures were really like. Since they usually only give the boring details...