Chapter 8: Awkward...

Chapter 8: Awkward...

Brooklyn p.o.v:

Okay so maybe I shouldn't of lied to Indiana about my name but like I said I can't trust no one, especially strangers who randomly rescue you from crazy people, who mistake you for being someone else who happens to look freakishly, exactly like you. Why would they want to kidnap someone and beat them like they did to me? I wonder what that India girl did that was so bad anyways...

I sighed and sat up in the bed. A sharp pain ran through my side. I winced and held my side for a while. This is all wasn't them other girls fault who beat me. I mean yes, they did beat me up pretty bad but I was already bruised before. It was my ex, Craig. Its a long story but it ended up with me curled up on the street in pain all over my body and also my in my heart...

Indiana p.o.v:

I stared at the door that I just slammed shut in disbelief. I just walked in on Jaden... And Yes, He was decent. But Hayden Not so much... My eyes burned and that moment flashed through my head.

*Flashback*

One second ago...

I had just walked into a random room to talk to Aaron on my phone in privte because he was getting me my weed and wanted me to pick it up, but he wanted something in return... No prizes for guessing what. But that wasn't going to happen and he knew it. Anyways I had just finished talking to him and god only knows why I just walked into the room straight across from me. I just opened the door and saw Jaden all over Hayden. He was over her and her top half was all on display. She looked as if she was talking off his shirt. They snapped their heads to my direction as I stood frozen in the doorway.

"AW FUCK!" I yelled quickly turning my head to the other direction and coving my face.

"WHAT THE HELL?" Hayden yelled still under Jayden.

"WHAT THE FUCK INDIA?" Jayden yelled.

"GOD! ITS NOT LIKE I WANTED TO....UGH!!!" I yelled spinning around and walked out the door.

*End of flashback*

I shook off the image and continued down to my room.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1:45am

FUCKING HELL!

How long are they going at it! All I heard all night was shouting, groaning and banging!!! I was going to go in there and say something but I thought once in the night was enough to see Hayden naked.

2:48am

Finally they've stopped!!

---------------------------------------------------------------

7:35am

I woke up after a long night of them two fucking! I probably had about a few hours of sleep and was really cranky. I got out of bed and thought of what I was going to do today, seeing it was my day off...

Eat.

Sleep.

Watch Tv.

Eat again.

Watch Tv some more.

Probably Eat again.

Then Sleep.

Not that exciting really, I thought over what I was doing this week:

Tomorrow, Going to Arron's to get ma shit.