Chapter 3: Hungover

Chapter 3: Hungover

I woke. Everything was a blur. My vision started to clear and I realized I was on the floor. 

“The hell?” I mumbled to myself.

 I sat up with a bit of a pounding head, I held my forehead and looked around and saw my room was in more of a mess than usual. I looked over to my alarm clock, 11:30 am. I searched around for my phone and found it under my bed. I turned it on and the brightness stunned me, I squinted and saw 9 texts and 15 missed calls all from Hayden. Fuck. I rang her back and she answered on the second ring.

“WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU?” she yelled clearly not happy. I put the phone away from my ear as she continued to rant on.

“Calm your self okay! I just… slept in…” I said sleepily.

“ YOU JUST SLEPT IN?! BITCH, WHEN I AM DONE WITH CHU’ YOU CAN SLEEP IN ALL YOU WANT… IN HOSPITAL!” She yelled.

“Okay, calm your tits! I’m coming!” I yelled back.

 She hung up.

I got up and went into the bathroom, did my hygiene and put my hair in a high messy ponytail. I put some grey sweats on and a white vest top and got my stuff and left. When I arrived at the airport got out of my car and went over to the doors. Hayden was on her phone with her suitcases next to her feet. She immediately hung up and gave me a long cold stare.

“So you coming or what” I said as I walked off. I didn't come here to be looked at...

 She grunted and picked up her suitcases.

When she put her suitcase into the trunk, she sat in the car next to me. “Where’s Nichole?” she snapped. Nice to see you too...

“I dono…” I shrugged as I started up the engine.

“What do you mean ‘I dono’?” she snapped again mocking my voice as she quoted me.

“I mean: I’m meant to fucking watch her every time she fucking breathes!” I semi-yelled, getting aggravated with Hayden.

“IT FUCKING DOES! I TOLD YOU TO MAKE SURE SHE DOES’NT GET IN TROUBLE OR HURT!” 

Hayden is Nichole’s big sister and she told me to look after her while she goes to do some ‘business’. I wouldn’t normally agree to do this but I owe her and I don’t break promises.

“Relax she’s at the house I doubt she’s going to get killed there!” I said calming myself down.

“You’d better hope so!” she threatened.

“Or what?” I questioned.

“Don’t test me Clarkson!” she warned.

“Whatever!” I said unfazed to her threat.

I couldn’t be bothered arguing anymore my hangover hadn’t even fully gone yet and her yelling wasn’t helping.