Chapter 7: Getting to know 'Reeha'

Chapter 7: Getting to know ‘Reeha’

I walked downstairs in my Pjs, which were really shorts with a baggy top, my hair was up in a ponytail but it was loose and messy. I woke up quite early for some reason. No one else was up and I just went down for some breakfast. I went into the kitchen and bent over to look in the back of the fridge to try and find something to eat.

"Dauym..." a low ragged voice whispered but it was loud enough for me to hear.

It wasn't any of the voices I knew so alarm bells rang in my head, I quickly straightened myself up and turned around to see… None other than Afro puff! He looked as if he just woke up. He wore a tight tee so you can see all his mussels with baggy sweats. I couldn't help but take a few glances down to his mussels, which you could see bulging out. He stood there biting his bottom lip. I stopped staring at him and now saw him looking down at me. I rolled my eyes.

"You know I do have eyes..." I snapped.

 He looked up.

"Well ma You've been hiding this from me!" he said pointing to my body.

 "I ain't hiding nothin' and your going to find my foot right up your ass in a second!" I said putting more emphasis on the 'find'.

He smirked licking his lips. Ugh! What am I? A piece of meat?

"Not a morning person are we chicka?" he said as he passed me.

I kissed my teeth and took out some juice.

"aww look, why don't I make breakfast?" he said.

I looked at him raising one of my eyebrows. Is he fo' real?

"You?" I said doubtfully.

"Just sit back and relax ma!" he said walking further in the kitchen.

I’m expecting the whole kitchen to burn down in flames when he’s done. But I just sighed and went with it.

"Fine, I'm going to get a shower and then I'll try some of your food." I said standing up.

 "My amazing food!" he said yelling back to me and putting more emphasis on amazing.

"Yeah right.... Your amazing food!" I said sarcastically.

He smirked and shook his head. I snickered as I walked out.

After I had done my hygiene I went downstairs. I wore a obey vest top with some black skinny’s my hair was straightened and was up in a ponytail. I went downstairs Again to try this so-called 'amazing' cooking. I walked into the kitchen and saw Afro puff dishing out breakfast. It surprisingly smelt good. I walked further in and saw him look up with a stupid grin on his face.

"What?" I spat looking at him.

He shook his head and gave me a plate of food. I took it.

"Thanks?" I said still confused on why he was smiling.

 I sat down and he sat next to me with the same expression as before.

"Okay! Stop it your freaking me out!!" I said raising my voice a little.

"Sure once you've eaten some" he said looking down at my plate then up at me still smiling.

I sighed and picked up my fork.

"you crazy" I said.

“Yeah I know I’m mental! Now eat!" he said rushing me.

 "Okay, okay. So pushy!" I said mumbling.