Chapter 5: Rescue

Chapter 5: Rescue

(Indiana pov)

A woman held her baby close to her chest and rocked her back and forth as she sang softly:

“Sweet dreams my darling the day is done.

The moon is here to say goodnight to sun.

Gather your blankets and climb into bed.

Close your eye and lay down your head.

Rest for now with peaceful dreams,

Of twinkling stars and shining moonbeams.

Sweet dreams my darling.

Sweet dreams my love.

Sweet dreams my precious gift from above

Suddenly a loud gunshot went off and she screamed. Everything blacked out and the baby was left alone….

I jumped up breathing heavily and sweating in bed. I looked around my room and sighed. It was that nightmare again... I looked over to the clock 3:41am. I laid back down in bed and stared at the ceiling until I fell back asleep.

----------------------------------------------------

I woke up again to a light room. I rolled out of bed and stumbled over to the bathroom to do my hygiene. Once I was clean I styled my hair into a bun and threw on a top and some sweats. I walked downstairs into the living room. Hayden Nichole and Jordan were all sat on the sofa watching TV.

“Hey, me you and Jordan are going round to the Ratchets later" Hayden said still focusing on the TV.

She was talking about our rivals otherwise known as R10TZ (Roots).

“Kendall makin' us?” I asked.

“Yeah…” she said in a distant tone, she was obviously still focusing on the TV.

---------------------------------------------------------

5:30pm.

Me, Hayden and Jordan were in the car. One of the girls got a tip about them having one of our members. Anyways we have been ‘ordered’ to go see what it was all about. Hayden pulled up in the middle of no-where; in the distance was an abandoned building so I guessed this is where we were heading. We all got out the car and I did a check for my switch blade and gun. I looked up and saw just how far the building really was. There is no way I’m trailing my ass through all this grass to get to this old building; I’d have to catch two buses to get there!

"Okay I don’t give a flying fuck about whoever in there anymore, just tell Kay that they killed whoever they got and deal with it later..." I huffed.

"No I aint letting any of them motherfuckers think that they can take our people and get away with it!" Hayden snapped back.

"Well they could be bullshitting us!" Jordan said as she leaned against the car defending me.

"Kendall wouldn't send our asses out here if it was fake Jo" Hayden said.

I rolled my eyes to the side and sighed.

"Come on you pair of lazy asses!" Hayden said as she walked up in front of us.

We both sighed and trailed behind.

(Brooklyn p.o.v)

It had been hours... My hands where tied to the back of a chair, and feet tied together. The cloth bag over my head was suffocating me and with this heat I began to feel light headed or it could be the loss of blood.