Chapter 4: "not all girls you see are hoes..."

Chapter 4: “not all girls you see are hoes

As soon as I got back to the house I went straight into my room to sleep off my hangover. After a few hours I woke up and felt a bit better and got up and my hair had fallen out of the ponytail from earlier so I redid my hair into a messy bun. I threw on an old big baggy jumper and went downstairs into the kitchen and saw a guy with a big Afro talking to Jaden. Who's this?

(Jacobs’s pov:)

“Look man, I don’t know where he is” Jaden said honestly.

I ran my hand through my hair. “Do you have any idea who might?” I asked.

“Well… you could try asking-” he stopped in mid sentence as a girl walked into the kitchen.

She looked rough, her hair was shoved up and messy, she had bags under her eyes like she hadn’t slept all night and looked and smelled like she just came back from the dead that or she just had rough se- I clicked on and smiled at Jaden remembering him talking about some girl he was 'hanging' with. “ayy man! You shoulda said bro!” I said laughing. 

He looked confused then looked back at the girl. She stood still and stopped what she was doing and looked at me with a ‘the fuck he just say?’ expression.

“ummm… no” Jaden said awkwardly as he scratched the back of his head.

“haha! You don’t have to front for me bro… I mean she’s not what you’d usually tap but I guess when you need the-”

“Okay, Hold up! Walking into a kitchen when another guy is in the same room automatically makes them fuck buddies?” she spat cutting me off.

“Well…” I joked.

“And if you think I’m some kind of slut then you need your eyes tested, not all girls you see are hoes…” she continued starting to raise her voice.

“WOAH! Calm down, don’t climb up onto my dick about it!” I said jokingly.

“HA!” she yelled. “YOUR TINY DICK?! I BET MY LITTLE FINGER IS BIGGER” she chuckled.

“oooh! Burrrrn!” Jaden teased.

Okay, now I got a little mad, but I calmed myself down and smirked.

“oh really? Because all the chickas love it, you’d have to try sometime and then you might change your mind…” I said winking at her.

She looked at me up and down in disgust and scoffed. I raised my eyebrows whilst smirking at her; I could tell I was annoying her and it was pretty funny. She grabbed some food and stuck up her middle finger as she walked off as Jaden laughed annoyingly.

“See you upstairs babe!” I yelled as she walked off.

“Fuck you!” she yelled. Feisty... 

Jaden shook his head as I snickered to myself.

(Indiana pov):

That guy really pissed me off! Trying to make out like I’m some slut, well fuck him...

I laughed to myself, shaking my head as I sat down on my bed. I shouldnt let him get to me. Suddenly I realized I left my phone downstairs. Shit. I groaned and got back up and went back downstairs. whilst I was walking toward the kitchen i overheard them talking.

“Dude really?” Jaden laughed.

“Man you know I tap only the best” Afro guy laughed.

“Yeah but I asked if you would tap HER!” Jaden said putting emphasis on ‘her’.

“What? Lil miss WalkUpIntoTheKitchenWithAttiudeAndNoSenseOfHumour?” Afro guy said.

I stopped before I could turn into the kitchen knowing they were talking about me.

“I couldn’t see anything there! I mean she’s probably to busy trying to dick ride everyone to even bother trying to do anything with her self, I like feisty girls but damn too much work there! And does she always look like a zombie?” he said.

I chuckled at how wrong he was.

“Dude I aint even going to comment, she cool with me so I ain't gonna bullshit her bro!” Jaden said.

“What she gonna do? Fuck me up?” Afro joked.

“You obviously don’t know her…” Jaden shrugged.

“Oh im so scared! When did you become Mr.Nice guy anyways?”

“Fuck off man... I just think she has more self-respect than most girls here, there’s less than a handful girls in here that are like that…”

Afro kissed his teeth at Jaden. “You call that self-respect? she be looking like she homeless.” Afro said.

OH HELL NO! who does he think he is?!

“Man like you can't talk! Remember last year?” Jaden laughed.

“You can’t say you wouldn’t fuck all of them if you were me!” Afro said in defense.

"My nigga!" Jaden said giving him a high five.

Dicks… 

I walked in paying them no mind.

“Coming for more?” Afro teased.

 “Yeah right…” I said sarcastically as I grabbed my phone and walked out fast, trying to control my anger before I ripped his head off.