Chapter 6: 'Not bothered my ass.'

Chapter 6: ‘Not bothered my ass.'

Hayden and I were sat watching TV. She had gotten up to make to food my phone then rang. It was Aaron, one of my guy friends. We had this kind of flirty friendship. 

"hey Sup?"  I said. 

"Nothing much babe, was thinking bout how I haven't talked to you!" 

"aww miss me?" I said teasingly. 

"Course!" 

"Yeah, i know..." 

"You know what else I miss?" he said in a flirty tone. 

Afro puff walked in as he finished his sentence. 

"What do you miss?" I said flirting a little. 

"that big round-" 

"Hold up!" I said cutting in. 

"Actually I was going to say, your big round soft lips!" he said smugly. 

"Really you remember that? That was ages ago" I said laughing at the memory.

Two years ago.

It was my 15th birthday and me and Aaron were drunk as fuck.

"You know whaaat?" I slurred.

"What?" he asked giggling.

I began to giggle with him as I rested my head on his shoulder as we both started laughing.

After we finally stopped laughing I continued. "You...Your like the only person I-I trust!"

"yeah?" he asked.

I nodded "yupp!"

"P-Promise me you aint gonna let no nigga get between us" He said seriously.

"iight"

"Yooou gotta Promisee meee!" 

"Well you... You betta not let no bitch g-get between uss!" I slurred laughing.

"Yooou my girl tho" he said holding his bottle and pointing at me. 

I bit my lip and sat up infront of him. Suddenly our lips crashed into eachother and everything else just faded out.

Nothing happened though, we both fell asleep and we continued to be friends nothing more, relationship wise anyways...

*end of flashback*

"How could I forget?" he laughed.

"Well you weren't so bad yourself Mr." I teased.

Out the corner of my eye saw Afro boy smirk at me. I looked over at him for a split second and then got back to my convo. 

"Wanna try again then boo?" 

"You know we're I am!" I said laughing. 

“Haha well I guess. Talk to ya later?" he said. 

"Sure bye!" I said as I hung up. 

Not too long after, Afro guy spoke. 

"Your boyfriend?" he questioned. 

"Why do you wanna know?" I asked. 

"Nothing just curious..." he said acting like he wasn't bothered.

"Not like im interseted" he mummbled with attiude. 

NOT BOTHERED MY ASS!!

"Whatever" I said finally. 

Then Hayden walked in with popcorn. 

"sup? What’d I miss?" she said as sat down next to me. 

"Hi, just missed miss flirty here talking to her boyfriend" he replied. 

“Boyfriend? More like Friends with Benefits! As if she’d care for a real boyfriend!” Hayden laughed.

“Well I’m leaving now, so you can continue to talk like I’m not in the room” I said as I got up and came out of the room I saw afro’s eyes following me as I left. 

 As I walked upstairs I stopped in front of the girl who we rescued today's door.  I opened the door a crack trying not to wake her. I walked in further quietly and saw her still asleep. I watched her as she rolled over. Her face looked just like mine. It was like I was looking in a mirror. It wouldn't take a genius to figure out that we were related. I tried to think back. Did I have I twin? I thought hard back to the few meories i had as a child with my real mother. Nothing. I walked out because I didn't want her waking up to me staring at her like some freak. 

I went into my bedroom and took out my iPod and put my earphones in and listened to some Kendrick Lammar. I tapped my foot to the beat and Rapped out the lyrics. Then my ipod changed to Drake - July ft. Jhene Aiko sang along and might have sung too loudly because I herd knocking on my door.

I turned off my iPod and put it on the bed. I walked over to the door and opened it to see Afro boy. I rolled my eyes at the sight of him. 

"Ugh! What?" I groaned. 

"Just wanted to see if anyone was dying in here..." he snickered. 

"Fuck You."

"I know you want to..." He joked. 

"Is that all?" I asked hoping he would go. 

"Who’s that girl you guys brought in today?" he asked. 

"I don’t know her... It's a long story,” I said looking to the side. 

We stood in the doorway for a few seconds in silence. 

"Okay if thats al-" 

"wait" he said trying to stop me from closing the door with his foot. 

"Have you seen or heard anything about Jayden recently?" he said before I closed the door. 

"No..." I said keeping the door open but not as wide as before. 

"oh, right… night then..."  he said awkwardly. 

Weird...