Chapter 4

*Desiree's Room*

After about 5 minutes of walking, I finally reached my room. Surprisingly, my room was actually quite close to Julian's. As I twisted the handle on the door, I could hear some shouting coming from the direction of Julian's room. I figured I would just shove it off, since it was probably just him and Jovani arguing.

When I entered my room, I immediately started panicking. It was as if the walls were closing in on me, the room was spinning and I could barely breathe. I ran to the corner of my room, and started hugging my knees to my chest and rocked back and forth silently, as the tears streamed down my face.

"Why is this happening to me?"

*Julian's POV*

"Fuck you, Jovani!"

"What the hell is your problem, Julian?"

I swear, my brother was really pissing me off now.

I was about to yell at him some more, until I heard some really loud yelling, and banging on the walls. Me and Jovani looked at each other in shock, and immediately ran out of the room. We ran into the direction that the screaming was coming from, and opened a door that was not too far away from mine. Jovani entered the room first, and he looked at me with a frightened facial expression. Of course, my curiosity got the best of me, and I decided to walk into the room too.

But I was definitely not expecting to see that girl having a damn panic attack.

I quickly pushed Jovani to the side, since he was obviously clueless as to what was going on, and ran up to the girl. I sat next to her and wrapped my arms around her, while telling her to breathe repeatedly.

"Breathe. Just take deep breaths in and out." I said to her, calmly.

She did as I said, and tried to calm herself down. I also noticed that her shaking had stopped a bit.

"Good, just keep on breathing like that. You're gonna be fine, I promise."

She looked up at me with tear-stained cheeks, and red puffy eyes, and that's when I took a moment to admire her facial features. She had the most darkest brown eyes that I'd ever seen, and dark brown hair. And honestly, it suited her caramel skin tone perfectly. She was beautiful.

*Desiree's POV*

"J-Julian? Why did you h-help me?" I asked with a hint of confusion, and shakiness in my voice.

He closed his eyes and sighed before answering.

"I was just trying to be nice," he said, before he got up and walked out of my room.

I rolled my eyes, and looked towards Jovani, who seemed to have been shocked by the whole situation.

"Dessie, are you okay?"

"I'm fine, Vani. No worries," I said, trying to forget about the situation that had just occurred.

I could hear Jovani sigh silently to himself, before he quietly left the room.

And here I was, alone again with my thoughts.