Chapter 5

Vincent certainly had an interesting taste in music, to say the least. Scott learned that the band of the music was called Gorillaz. It turned out all the band members themselves were fictional. Scott was always intrigued by unique things, and this was definitely unique.

His favourite song of the album was Fire Coming Out of the Monkey's Head - if you could even consider it a song. It was more like a story read to music. When he listened to music, he was always more interested in good lyrics, and the story of the Monkey was extremely interesting.

He also learned some things about his new neighbour. For example, he had 3 entire pairs of suspenders. When Scott asked what on earth he'd need 3 pairs of suspenders for, he'd simply replied, "Because they're cool, of course."

However, Scott found himself genuinely liking the man. Within only the second day of getting to know each other, he felt comfortable around him, almost as though he could let his walls down and relax, without having to worry about what he thought about him. Other people's opinions always mattered a lot to him. Probably too much, but he couldn't help it.

Scott walked out into the living room, and spotted the huge pile of mess that Vincent had swept over to the side. He flinched slightly, walking over, "How can you live like this?" He picked up a stray shirt and folded it neatly.

"Why bother?" Vincent asked him. "It's only going to be thrown back there when I wear it next."

"Still," Scott pulled out a pair of pants and folded them, before collecting some photos and things and taking them into Vincent's bedroom. He put the clothes away nicely and hung the photos around the bed. "Much nicer."