Chapter 1

!listen to the song w/ this¡

*Y/N POV*

I walk down the corridor of the train, we've just arrived at Hogwarts. I'm the last one on the train like usual, or so I thought. Suddenly I'm on the floor and my arm has a huge gash in it. I look up and notice Draco staring right at me with his stupid friends Crabbe and Goyle laughing. As I pick up my head and start to glare at them he just snickers and I hear him whisper,

"Stupid half-blood, you don't belong in Slytherin." All three of them then laugh.

They finally walk away, and I just put my head back down on the ground in defeat. I hear Hagrid calling out first years' names and I notice he calls out,

"Has anyone seen {Y/F/N} {Y/L/N} anywhere?! She's missing!!"

I try to push myself up, but the huge gash in my arm makes it impossible. 'Why does this always have to happen to me?? Like literally why wont he pick on a muggle-born or a first year?? Well, actually I'd rather it be myself than a poor little kid or someone who most likely gets insulted all the time already'.

I shake off the thought as I notice someone's feet in front of my eyes. I look up to see *slightly rolls eyes* the one and only Hermione Granger. She puts her hand out to help me up and I flinch as I start to stand and realize my ankle is hurt. She looks at me and asks,

"Who did this to you?"

I sigh and look up at her. 'Who else do you think would bloody do this to me?' I thought to myself. I shook off my annoyed thought and decided to actually speak since I was awkwardly standing there with her as my arm bled out.

"It's no one you need to worry about, I can handle it," I said as I start to hobble away to get off the train.

"Well of course I need to worry, I mean, you're my best friend's sister, I must worry."

I turn around so quickly and shout at her, "What did you just say?!" 'No one could have possibly found this out, how the heck does she know?! NO ONE is supposed to know this!' I notice her smile and open her mouth to say something, but I quickly put my hand over her mouth as I hear someone else board the train.

I hear behind me, "So {Y/N} lets get you to the nurse, I also need to have a chat with you"
I turn around and see freaking Draco standing there, this time by himself, smirking at me.
"Go you filthy Mudblood," he shouted towards Hermoine as she darts off the train the opposite way from me and him. 'God, I'd rather this be anyone than him.' I think to myself as I limp towards him. I notice his grey eyes seem to sparkle with concern. He meets me half way and grabs my arms to keep me stable, as much as I don't really like him I don't argue because I'm in pain.

"Did I hurt your ankle too?! Oh my goodness I'm terribly sorry. I feel like such a bloody douche bag." 'What in the absolute fuck is wrong with this kid, why is he acting like this??' I am highly confused on why he's acting like this. So I decide to yell I don't know why, but I have this anger built up in me.

"Why the fuck do you actually care?!"

"Because I know how you feel, like with your life and everything" 'LIKE HE KNOWS HOW IT FEELS THE WAY MY LIFE GOES'

"WHAT DOES THAT MEAN, YOU KNOW NOTHING. YOU DON'T KNOW HOW IT FEELS TO BE INSANE LIKE ME, BE IN PAIN LIKE ME. YOU DON'T HAVE TO HAVE PARENTS THAT AREN'T YOUR BIRTH PARENTS. YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT IT'S LIKE TO BE BEATEN AND CALLED NAMES BY EVERYONE! YOU HAVE NO IDEA"

He seems taken aback by my sudden outburst. He looks at the ground and back up at me with sorrow in his eyes and he picks me up, bridal style, and carries me off the train and I look at him in the face. He seems to be contemplating something and he turns to me and starts to say something. "Hey {Y/N}, I....."

So ye sorry cutting it off there bc cliff hangers are fun. sorry this is so shitty but enjoy :)