CHAPTER 4 WHAT

*Y/N POV*

I woke up the next morning with a huge smile on my face, it's going to be a great day. I quickly get dressed and run out of the common room to the great hall. I take my seat at the table, with no one really at the table, as I am one to wake up earlier than most people in my house. 'What's up with these people don't they want to learn. I mean am I crazy or-', my thoughts get interrupted by the one and only "blond hottie with sexy grey eyes", as Pansy loves to call him.

"Morning", Draco says with obvious sleep in his voice.

"Morning", I casually reply, avoiding his gaze.

"So..." he starts, "You and Zabini huh?" He looks down at his hands in his lap.

"I guess so" I shrug my shoulders. "It kind of came out of no where honestly, but.. Yeah" I start to smile to myself. Draco looks up at me, I can't tell what he's thinking, but his face tells me he isn't too happy. 

"Morning guys!" Blaise shouts as he sits next to me at the table while automatically kissing my cheek. I feel my cheeks get hot as I look at him.

"Morning hon" I smile and grab his hand under the table. Pansy sits down next to Draco and cuddles up on his arm.

"Morning Drakey, I missed you last night", she says and giggles. He tries to stifle up a little laugh, well, it barely came out. He starts to lightly pick at his food on his plate, while the rest of us stuff our faces. Breakfast food is probably my favorite food. 

"What's your first class?" Blaise asks me as he's shoving eggs in his mouth.

"I have potions I believe." I say as I'm ALSO, shoving eggs, but kinda.. a lot more, in my mouth. I looked at him and raised my eyebrows while tilting my head, as in asking him back. He thinks for a moment.

"I have potions also." He pokes my nose as he says it. "I do think we get to choose partners too, I think Snape will be nice to some Slytherins, more than others." I hear Pansy and Draco laugh a little as he says it.

"So you mean basically us four?" Pansy interrupts Blaise as he's about to speak again.

"I mean pretty much", I reply with a laugh. Blaise smiles and starts to talk but Draco interrupts,

"We should all sit together, Pansy and {Y/N} can be partners, and You and I can be, like usual." I look at Draco and nod my head. I look over at Blaise and he looks a little annoyed, and he says,

"I was going to ask {Y/N} if she wanted to be a partner with me, maybe change it up?"

"OOH IT WILL BE LIKE A DOUBLE DATE BUT IN POTIONS CLASS" Pansy shouts and squeals after. Blaise, Draco, and I all flinch because of how high pitched her bloody squeal was. I laugh and smile.

"That sounds okay with me", I say as I look at Draco seeing disappointment in his eyes, but he nods and agrees.

"Yeah, that sounds cool."

I can tell he's annoyed. I shrug it off and chug the rest of my water.

"I'm ready to go, are we all walking together?" I ask. Everyone finishes drinking whatever was in their cup and stands up.

Then, we were off to the first Potions class of the year!

AUTHORS NOTE YALLLLLLLLL

IM LITERALLY BACK, IM DOWN FOR DOING THIS. I HAVE A WORKING LAPTOP. MY BRAIN HAS IDEAS. NOW IM GOING TO FINISH WHAT YOUVE BEEN WAITING FOR. I HOPE YOU READ, JUST STARTED, OR COME BACK, OR WHATEVER. I LOVE YOU. THANK YOU FOR THE SUPPORT. LOVE YOU MF BUNCHES!!!!!