Chapter 3

*Y/N POV*

I smirk as I hear Blaise's comment. Sometimes I did wish, but I also sometimes feel like we're so close it could ruin us.
He turns to me and opens his mouth but seems to stop himself.

"hey hon, you okay"? I ask as his face sort of twists into confusion at his own thoughts.

He looks into my eyes and sighs, then smiles, then all of a sudden he kisses me... In front of the whole school, Not that they're ALL looking, and I feel this rush go through me as I kissed him back for a moment.

I slowly pulled away and kept my eyes closed, as I was afraid to look at him in the eye after, because I had no idea what even to say after that to him. After a few moments I finally open my eyes and look at Blaise.

He goes to say something but I cut him off,

"Wow Blaise, I didn't think you ever had it in you to do that" I say as he smiles, "I really have been waiting to know if you ever would. Because you know, I can tell you like me ya nut".

His face seems to get super red as he nervously giggles. I grab his hand under the table and smile in the distance, in the process I notice something particular. Draco. Staring. Straight at me and Blaise.

I look at him directly, catching a moment of us locking eyes. Why does he look hurt?  I think about how Pansy probably did something so I shake it off.

"Time for me to sleeeeep" I announce as I stand up and stretch.

I turn and kiss Blaise on the cheek.

"Night Blaise" I say as I merrily walk out of the great hall and to my dorms.

OKAY YALL IM SORRY THIS IS JUST A FILLER I GOT REAL BUSY BC I SUCK BUT IM BACK AND IT IS SUMMER AND IM HERE TO FUFILL YOUR DREAMS WITH DRACO AND SHIT SO YE