Chapter 2

OMG IM SO SORRY I TAKE FOREVER BUT I FEEL LIKE IM NOT GOOD AT WRITING SO SORRY HERES CHAPTER 2.
*Y/N POV*
He seems to be contemplating something and he turns to me and starts to say something. "Hey {Y/N}, I..... I'm really sorry for all that, it's all supposed to be a blood thing... So yeah. But, I'm s-sorry."
I scoffed and tried to get out of his arms and he just grabbed onto me tighter.
"Oh whatever Malfoy, just let go of me!"

He scoffs and throws me to the ground. He turns to me with a beet (get it, beet lmao vegetable puns) red face and screams,

"GOD YOUR FATHER WAS A GOD DAMN BLOOD TRAITOR AND I TRY TO BE NICE TO YOU WHEN NO ONE IS AROUND AND YOU DON'T ACCEPT IT?!"

I stare at him in disbelief.

"Wha- what? What do you mean a blood traitor." "YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT MY FAMILY," I yelled as I lunged at him, tripping over my own ankle and yelping with pain as I fell to the ground. He looks down at me and scoffs.

"Of course I know who you are, you know that right? I'm the only one here who knows, but more people know than you think."

I sigh,

"I thought no one even knew who I was, I don't understand how anyone would know. My I guess, foster parents, have always told me I was hidden enough and no one would know ever who I am or that I exist."

He looks down at me with a twisted face and turns around to walk away.

"Draco wait!" I exclaim, and he turns around slowly just staring at me. I attempt to stand up, and slowly but surely I do.

"Please don't leave me out here," I say as I hobble towards him.
"I'm sorry, I'm just not used to you even trying to be nice, let alone being sort of nice to me. Ya' know after I ruined it by getting upset."

He smiles and reaches out to grab me so I don't have to hobble as much as I was previously. He puts an arm behind my back and helps me walk up to the castle way behind everyone else, so he isn't seen helping me.
After a long tiring walk we finally make it to the castle and I decide to take the work myself, so I don't ruin his reputation by him being seen helping me.

"Thanks Draco, see you around I guess?"

"Yeah; you will filthy half-blood!" He shouts as he meets up with his friends.

I laugh and smile to myself as I walk to the castle by myself. Finally finding Pansy and Blaise, we all were supposed to sit together, but Pansy ran off to Draco, which left me and Blaise to ourselves.

"She's crazy honestly, yeah I love Draco he's my best friend. But she's bloody crazy to be obsessed with him." He says as he stares at her trying to keep dracos attention as he's talking to Crabbe and Goyle.

I look at him and laugh, "what, are you in love with her Zabini?"

He snorts and starts to laugh really hard, "you're sooo bloody ridiculous, it's not her that I like sooo." He then starts to stare off and smile.

I get excited and hit him multiple times, "whooooooo, tell meeee!" I shout and I get a couple glances and he smiles even more.

"Just someone, it's not a big deal so shush" he says as he shrubs and I laugh and look at him in the eyes as he looks in mine.

"I bet it's me," I say with a smile. He blushes and looks away.

"You wish" he states as the sorting of the New Years begins..