Chapter 5

***AUTHORS NOTE***

UM SO LIKE THIS WONT BE EXACTLY LIKE THE BOOK, IT'S LIKE MY OWN TWIST ON THINGS SO !! DON'T MIND ME, ITS LIKE YOUR OWN STORY AND ITS DIFFERENT, ONLY SOME THINGS WILL BE SIMILAR, LIKE THE CHAMPIONS, TASKS, ETC... BUT TIMES OF THINGS MAY BE DIFFERENT YAKNOW WHAT I MEAN OKAY ILY ALL

***AUTHORS NOTE***

*Y/N POV*

Really the days went by super slow for the next few days until the day they arrived. We're all in the Great Hall for dinner, as Dumbledore decides to announce that we are holding The Triwizard Tournament this year. I sigh as I think to myself, 'I do not want to deal with more people in this bloody school, there's already so many.'

I think Blaise noticed my discomfort as he planted his hand on my right leg. I smiled and continued to listen to Dumbledore while drinking my pumpkin juice, realizing I'm super hungry as my stomach makes a really loud noise. Dumbledore explains that students from Durmstrang and Beauxbatons will be joining us for this school year, only students above the age of 17 can participate, which pissed plenty of people off.

"What is the point of this anyway? It sounds ridiculous" Draco announces as he FINALLY joins us at the table. 

Soon after him Pansy shows up and sits next to him, with her hair all messy. I shoot a look at her and point at my own hair. She realizes what I'm trying to say and fixes her hair. She shoots me a quick thanks and giggles.

"What're you so grumpy for?" I add, as Draco scoffs after Dumbledore had just introduced Beauxbatons. 

The girls come in, prancing around, shaking their asses, being preppy as ever. All the boys are staring, even Blaise. I mentally face-palm myself as I notice only one guy is not staring at them, as I lock eyes with those silver ones across from me.

"Here now, are the men of Durmstrang"! Dumbledore announces as they burst in.

"Are they acrobats or some shit because bloody hell" I say as I try to get a good look at the men flipping everywhere. Man they look so annoying and Cocky. I notice one particular man looking at Hermoine over at the Gryffindor table, Viktor Krum.

I notice that the Beauxbatons girls sit at the Ravenclaw table.

"I wonder where Durmstrang is going to sit"? I kind of ask, just as all of them start sitting at our table.

"Ugh of course" I kind of say under my breath as Blaise elbows me in the side, as there is now two Durmstrang men next to Draco and Pansy.

Dinner goes by quickly as it is now time for a little free time before bed, and time for people to be able to put their names in the Goblet of Fire, to potentially participate in the Triwizard Tournament.

I sit in the room, wanting to see who puts their names in the cup. I notice a Beauxbatons girl or two, I'm not paying too much attention, Cedric Diggory from Hufflepuff. Then as Fred and George Weasley come into the room, they are shouting and smiling. It looks like they have a plan. Hermione tries to tell them off, saying it won't work, obviously they don't listen.

"Bottoms up"! They say in unison as they both drink whatever they had, I'm guessing an aging potion of some sort, and jump over the age line Dumbledore had created. Nothing happens. Everyone cheers as they put their names in the cup.

"*whoosh*" The cup all of a sudden spits out their names, as they fly back. The smoke clears up and shows a pair of old men. Every one starts laughing as Fred and George start fighting. Everyone quickly becomes silent as they notice someone else coming into the room.

Viktor Krum.

He just places his name in the cup, I notice him give Hermoine a sly smile as he walks out. I see her blush and put her head down. I keep forgetting I need to get back to her about knowing about my... secret. It worries me a little bit, does that mean Harry knows?

I let out a huge sigh as I stand up to go back to the common room, I'm too tired for any more of this. Someone grabs me after I walk out the door. I let out a little squeal then notice that its just Blaise.

"I've been looking for you babe", he says as he kisses me. I smile into the kiss and pull away.

"Want to go sit by the fire with me in the common room until I'm too tired to not go bed"? I ask. He smiles and nods his head, as we grab each other's hands and head towards the common room.

---

"I'm so tired"! I exclaim a little too loudly because of my yawning, as I lay my head on Blaises shoulder.

"I can tell sweetie, do you want to go to bed"?

"No, I'm comfy right here for now". Blaise laughs and puts his arm around me to make me more comfortable. I start to doze off and I believe I fell asleep.

"*CRASH*" 

Someone crashed into the common room. They made such a loud noise it basically scared me awake. We sat up all the way to see who it was. All of a sudden it reeked like alcohol in the room.

The person walked into the light, we were so shocked to find out that it was...---

* TO BE CONTINUED *

**** ANOTHER AUTHORS NOTE ****

 LISTEN YALL WE'RE NUMBER 61 IN DRACOXREADER AND I CANT BELIEVE IT. I LOVE YALL SO MUCH YOURE THE BEST. KEEP READING, LEAVE ME SOME COMMENTS, VOTE ON MY STUFF, SHOW ME SOME LOVE, CAUSE I LOVE YOU, THIS IS A LONGER CHAPTER I HOPE YOU ENJOY ILYSM!!!!!!

**** ANOTHER AUTHORS NOTE ****