Chapter 8

*YOUR POV*

Dumbledore finally comes back into the room as we're all just standing there talking among ourselves. Harry and the others had finally calmed me down, as now everyone in Hogwarts now knows my secret. It's ridiculous how this had to happen, I just don't get it. I was doing fine, it was all contained AND NOW THIS! Like seriously, could this get any worse at this point?

Dumbledore walks over to me and grabs me by the shoulder and sighs.

"Why me?" I say as he sits down in a chair. He looks over all of us, then begins to explain the rules, completely ignoring me.

Finally finishing the rules, he dismisses everyone except Harry and I. He then begins to explain to us that we must work as hard as we can together and we must protect each other. I look at Harry with a worried face, he grasps my arm as in to tell me everything is okay.

"Alright Potter, and, erm, Potter. You guys can head to your dorms now," Dumbledore says as he starts to walk us to the door.

I finally make it to the common room and basically everyone is there waiting for me it seems. I walk past everyone and head up to lay in bed. I don't want to deal with anything right now, my biggest secret that protected me is out, and I don't know how to feel. I hear Draco say my name as I walked by, but I DEFINITELY don't want to deal with him right now.

I lay in bed lost in my thoughts, I should be asleep by now, everyone else is asleep right now.

'What if someone tells someone outside of Hogwarts.'

'What if the wrong person finds out.'

I couldn't stop my thoughts, I started to cry silently. I started to get tired and I fell asleep while tears were slowly going down my face.

The next morning I woke up like a normal day, and went to the Great Hall for breakfast. When I walked in, I noticed I was probably one of the last people in there, I expected everyone to stare at me. A couple of people glanced at me and then turned their attention back to their breakfast. That made me more comfortable.

"Morning *Y/N*" Draco said with a soft smile.

I turned to him and weakly smiled, I was so tired because of last night's crying. I noticed an open spot next to him, but I just keep walking to the open spot at the end of the table. I sluggishly eat some waffles and drink some chocolate milk. In a week or so, the tournament will officially begin and I can't stop thinking about it.

Everyone heads to classes, the day goes by as normal. Finally I'm done with my classes and it's time to relax.

"Want to come to the lake with us *Y/N*", Harry asks and scares the shit out of me.

I laugh because I jump and nod at him, who has Hermoine and Ron next to him. We all make our way down to the lake, and just lay in the grass and stare at the clouds and talk about the tournament.

"I just don't know how to feel still about my identity being revealed" I say as I look over at Harry next to me. He sighs.

"I think it'll be okay *Y/N*, as long as we stick together we can get through it- ooh look at that cloud" Hermoine says as she gets distracted by a dog shaped cloud. I smile to myself knowing that I have great friends that will always have my back, and I will always have theirs.

HEY YALL IM BACK :))))