Ramen

Gaara and naruto were eating ramen laughing and smiling together,"hehe,Gaara c'mon your kidding","I'm not Naruto haha it's true"naruto laughed as he slurped up more of his ramen.

"Hey naruto,um when me and sasuke were training together,he told me that you were not my friend"naruto paused looking at gaaras depressed face swirling his sticks in the ramen.

"Gaara,your not just my friend but..my boyfriend don't listen to sasuke ok"gaara looked at naruto smiling "uhmm,naruto","hmg"naruto mumbled in response "sasuke knows what happened at the lake"naruto slurped up the last of his ramen giving the guy the coupons that payed off the 20+ bowels he ate.

"C'mon we can talk while walking"gaara nodded as they left the place and started walking.

"How does he know"naruto asked "kiba and Shikamaru told him they must have saw us"naruto nodded as they were in the trail in the woods naruto looked around holding gaaras hand smiling at him.

"Wha!","it's okay no ones around"but of course some one was...sasuke watching them carefully when they entered the woods.
"Naruto I never was in a relationship","never I was in one hmg"naruto looked down trying to stay off the subject "who"gaara asked "mm,sasuke"naruto answered gaara was surprised they were close to each other.

"We ended it a year ago,he thought I was cheating"naruto continued looking at gaara smiling "but I'm over it!"gaara smiled back "hey naruto why don't we go in a tree they are very beautiful at top"gaara suggested naruto nodded as they put chakra in their feet running up a tree almost to the top.

Sasuke was watching them from another tree looking at them sit together laughing together sasuke sighed he did that with naruto the only question in his head was,why are they so attached to each other.

Gaara looked at naruto who was looking down at the branches and leafs sighing he placed his hand on narutos cheek smiling at him as he pulled naruto in a kiss.
Naruto bit the bottom of gaaras lip in respon gaara placed his hand on narutos thigh rubbing it as his tongue played with narutos.

"Mmg,n-naruto"naruto pulled away "is something wrong"naruto asked,"mmgh,no"naruto nodded as gaara pushed naruto on the tree carefully not to hurt him narutos legs going on both sides of the thick tree branch gaara got in between naruto their lips meeting once again gaara had instantly went hard as his cock glided against narutos.

Sasuke couldn't believe his eyes they were together sasuke had to do something before they go even further.

Narutos hand touched gaaras inner thigh rubbing it till he met gaaras hard cock "naruto!"gaara instantly yelled naruto looked at gaara surprised "I'm sorry is it to early gaara","no it's just,I've never had...sex"naruto giggled alittle "it's okay gaara i can wait till your ready"gaara smiled kissing naruto slowley "what were you gonna do"naruto smiled "I was gonna help you out with your cock,your hard you can't go in the village like that"naruto whispered gaara nodded letting naruto continue.

Gaara layed his head on narutos shoulder naruto started kissing gaaras neck as he continued rubbing gaaras cock.

Sasuke had went to Kakashi and hokaga telling them about what gaara and naruto were doing they commanded to lead them to the two as they went to gaara and naruto sasuke stopped them at a beach pointing to a tree they saw what was going on.

Naruto had unzipped gaaras pants and rubbed gaaras cock some more before he brought it out feeling the long hard cock naruto smiled gaara brought his head up blushing as naruto stroked gaaras cock and kissed him gaara wrapped his legs around naruto kissing him harder.

"Uh naruto,nigh ah"gaara was moaning louder then he had expected.

"Kakashi we need to stop them"sasuke said "he's right we must stop these two from this"Kakashi responded in worry ness "you two may do so I have work to do report back on what happens"Kakashi nodded as she left Kakashi hit sasuke a head "hey what was that for!"sasuke yelled rubbing his head.

"You idiot gaara had never had love and your just mad cause you broke up with him as long as nothing else goes on then kissing they are just fine"sasuke gave Kakashi a Death stare "what do you think their doing right now Kakashi!"sasuke said angrily.

"Mmgh ahh!"gaara was holding tight on narutos shirt naruto stroked faster wanting him to come,"does it feel good gaara"naruto said in gaaras ear "y-yes naruto mm"gaara responded moaning.

Gaara felt a feeling in him he never felt before wanting to release something "yeah,mm it's okay gaara don't be shy"naruto said gaara yelled narutos name before shooting a load of come on narutos jacket.

"Ahh Naruto!" Naruto kissed gaara smiling as he took his jacket off putting it around his waist and whipped the left over come on gaaras tip with his finger an put it in his mouth.

"N-naruto"gaara put his cock back in his boxers and zipped his pants up.

"See it to late now"sasuke said Kakashi was speechless he had a cunine in his hand "what are you doing"sasuke asked "I'm gunna throw it to warn them to stop"Kakashi responded as he threw it almost hitting naruto just inches away.

"Kakashi"naruto mumbled "w-what"naruto took the cunine throwing it in the direction it came from passing between sasuke and Kakashi.

"Let's get you home okay" gaara nodded as they jumped off the tree.

"Now what Kakashi","we watch just incase" Kakashi answered back "why can't they do this you let us"Kakashi looked at sasuke in surprise then sighed "cause sasuke,they are set off to do things together like you and naruto but you never got destructed but two of these with demons inside people will get angry,and the sand village and leaf village will go to war".