This bullshity relationship

"He said it would give it a punch", "thanks I can't wait to eat!"naruto said already having noodles in his mouth.

15 mins later_____

"Naruto let's go back to my place"gaara said smiling feeling alittle woozy after the ramen naruto nodded and went to gaaras apartment with him.
Gaara stumbled into the apartment holding naruto who was laughing,naruto and gaara both were feeling drunk maybe cause of the ramen or just some crazy day they had.
Naruto bit his lip swinging around to gaaras front "hey s-sweet k-kazekage I miss your t-taste"naruto drunkly said gaara smirked grabbing naruto smashing their lips together naruto moaned into the kiss unzipping his pants eagerly pulling down his pants alittle to let his cock out gaara bit his lip satisfied to know naruto wasn't wearing boxers the whole day.

"Hmm,do you like w-what you see my lord"naruto asked moving away he grabbed his cock stroking it gaara let out a small mew watching naruto pleasure himself.

"C'mon,let me ravish you tonight"naruto said gaara was to horny to process the words he pushed naruto into their room pushing him on the bed.
"Who said your the o-one ontop tonight"gaara said he unzipped his pants and pulled down his boxers and pants alittle letting his own cock free.
Naruto reached forward taking the cock from under and stroking it gaara moaned deeply before stripping naruto from his pAnts.
"Ngh hurry up I need you!"naruto shouted out gaara decide that lub was no need today he shoved his whole cock into narutos puckered ass.
Naruto howled grabbing gaaras arm wrapping his legs around him "oh god!"naruto yelped out feeling gaara pound into faster and harder hitting his prostate each hit.
Soon enough,reality hit more or so the potion hit.

Naruto screamed out "wait s-stop!"forgetting every touch and kiss they had cause right now,it was the first time he had gaaras cock in him.
Gaara got his senses alittle to late,naruto gasped as both came naruto felt his own semen cover his body as for gaaras white liquid drip out his ass as he felt gaara pull out.
"N-naruto"gaara stuttered his name looking to see what he's done to his beloved freind.

"I-I'm so sorry naruto are you okay!"naruto layed their panting he couldn't process the pain he was in he could move a muscle gaara touch naruto,naruto flinched "g-gaara, what are y-you doing"naruto asked quietly he looked at gaara tears running down his eyes.

"No no no,don't cry please I-I didn't mean to I didn't know what I was doing,naruto"gaara grabbed naruto covering both of them up with a blanket.
"Naruto I'm sorry,I'm so sorry"gaara whipped the stream of tears down narutos face rubbing his arm for relaxing him.

"I'll clean you up okay,please forgive me".

_______

"Finally those two are ended","sir it could of helped us?","how!","n-nevermind".

_________

Naruto checked up on Iruka who was now recovering gaara left for the sand village and naruto,naruto didn't know what to do now.
He forgot everything about their relationship so he only sat in bed.

Naruto sighed he felt bare today,but a big bonner after gaara came in him he couldn't get the feeling out if him.
The feeling if gaara pounding into him grunting with every push,kissing him passionately touching and licking every piece if him!.

Naruto held the sheets he couldn't help but to think about gaara.
Naruto pulled down his boxers instead of heading for his erected cock he grabbed the big vibrater he used on gaara that was unknow to him.

He bit his lip not giving him self right lubercation or preparation.
Naruto screamed bloody murder as he shoved the vibrater up his tight ass it vibrated every single inch that needed.

Naruto growled deeply grabbing the sheets he needed someone to be on top to do what gaara did.

And as if god answered his prayers.

He felt a hot wet object engulf his tip he squirmed as he opened his watering eyes.

"Gaah!,s-sasuke!" Yes sasuke was back to taste the sweet revenge he deserved.
"No,s-stop"naruto moaned out he didn't want sasuke nor the others,he wanted that same feeling that gaara granted him.

"Ahah,s-sasuke I'm-"naruto felt the vibrator dig deeper in him he gasped feeling his semen fill the wet mouth that belonged to sasuke.

"S-sasuke,I said-"Naruto misunder stood his eyes were playing tricks on him.
_____next on narugaa___

"I thought you need someone,so I helped","that's all the help I need".
"Poor poor Naruto splinted from his beloved gaara","what are you talking about we are just freinds!".
"He's sick,he requested a medic from the leaf village I think you can help naruto","how could I,I'm a ninja not a stupid medic".
"Thanks for comming,my request was you or that Middle Aged man".

"Give it To me!"