Continue if you heard me

"Don't worry though Garu,if he did send you I'll watch you with my life"naruto said with a giggle hugging the furry red fox.

"I'm tired,can I snuggle with you tonight"Naruto asked petting Garus back as he layed on his stomach.
"Thank you"Naruto whispered gaara curled his tail around Naruto covering him like a blanket "Garu?",he perked his ears "if gaara did love me,why did he let he go"Naruto let his tears role off his face "why did he leave m-me,please I need a answer Garu,why did he l-let me go!" Gaara felt like crying this stupid fox form was messing him up.

Gaara dug his claws into the bed his tail was swiping side to side slowly he couldn't stop the urges in his horny body.
Wanting to pin the young boy to the bed and suck him fuck him and many other things that took advantage in this fox form,"Garu are you okay?"Naruto's young shuddered voice asked as he slowly back away from the big red fox the size of kibas dog in full form.

"Did I do something,stop looking at me like that!"naruto hit the bed frame he wanted Iruka in his arms hugging him right now,but he went out with Kakashi to his house for the night.

"Garu please,I know we are alone but I-I- uhh"he felt lost,his mind being controlled hypnotized to the red foxes eyes.

It aroused him it grew in him that,he wanted to be 20 again but,he started taking a peice of clothing off distracting him from his thoughts.

His orange jacket unzipped slowly being slipped off as Naruto gracefully touched his under shirt pulling it above his head it slowly Angeled their way on his nipples from every inch of his shirt as he took it off.

"G-Garu,I want to be 20 again I don't want to be 12 no more"Naruto closed his eyes as he felt a big paw on his chest when his V section was and where his seal was.

Feeling a paw pull down his pants struggling Naruto giggled as he helped the struggling fox.
"Garu,if this is really gaara,I want you to continue,cause by now you must have already know that,I love you and that this is the only way to fix me no matter how different your form is I'll know it will be you".

Gaara lapped his tongue up Naruto's body flicking his nipple gently,Naruto continued to pull down his orange pants he wanted to do this he wanted gaara in him but,as a fox not really.

Sand village-

"You perv"kankuro commented "oh shut up,at the moment when gaara gets to into it,I'm turning him back"and yes tameri had a way to turn gaara back normal.

Tameri connected some chakra with gaaras body once she gets her chakra back fully gaara will turn back and maybe,if tameri feels like it,she could turn naruto back as well.

You think that ninja was a real well okay last time it was a real ninja but the other one that changed Naruto was really just a clone.
Tameri was enjoying this,imagining her brother in fox form suffer to keep his horny fox body under control till,she felt like it and maybe she should now,it was going to far.

Naruto and gaara-

Naruto growled deeply as he fingered himself it was weird to be doing this to himself he felt like it was right but,bare.
Gaara was enjoying the taste of his tongue gliding on his cock.

As he closed his eyes gaara smiled he knew tameri was close to turning both of them back in 3-2-1.

'POOF'.