Mission part 3

Naruto scurried out of his dad's tent,gaara glared at him and huffed in anger "hurry up there's 4 ninjas attacking,keno is in his tent getting his stuff",naruto nodded slightly and ran into the forest with gaara and minato staying behind to protect keno.

"The hell is wrong with you!",gaara growled out "what do you mean we are being attack are you blaming this on me as well",gaara rolled his eyes "of course not dimwit I'm talking bout coming out of that tent with your dad","so he's my dad!",naruto snapped back at gaara stopping on a tree gaara stopping at the next branch.

"So,you could of been doing who knows what","tell me gaara what were you thinking huh!",there were fast steps under and over the two but their fighting covered it,"you could of been sucking his dick or fucking that's what I think naruto!",naruto growled "are you serious gaara! Are you that stupid to think i would fuck my dad",gaara crossed his arms "really naruto,after those 3 years who knows what you two would of done together",naruto held his head.

"You make me so angry,i was with jiriya-sensei the whole time not off fucking other guys unlike you!","you can shut your ass up naruto if you didn't insist coming to find me and turned into that kid we wouldn't be fighting!",naruto clenched his fist breathing heavily as the footsteps got closer to them "what! You turned this all on me you are half the problem I can't deal with you gaara,you make me so,gaaahh!",naruto and gaara glared at each other but soon naruto turned his head to the right and caught a Kunai.

"Run!",naruto yelled as the 4 ninjas jumped them "all this stupid fighting almost cost us out life's!",gaara said s he jumped branch to branch "we need to find shelter toward east off the trail to push them off our backs and stay there till sun rise to find my father and keno",naruto suggested gaara didn't answer but nodded in agreement "once I say go,don't fight me okay",gaara raised a brow but gasped as naruto pushed him off holding tight to him he heard a low grunt from naruto as they landed in a moving river.

"S-shit",naruto grumbled as they got up "we need to move",gaara said naruto nodded in agreement and kept going running on the ground as the footsteps faded only thing heard was naruto gasping as a Kunai struck him again naruto tripped causing the two to fall in a ditch that lead to a cave.

"F-fuck ga.ara",naruto held his back and neck "you okay",gaara asked in concern "yeah just a few hits","let me see",naruto showed his neck that bleed the cut was deep but wouldn't cause a show able scar,gaara wrapped the wound with a wrap.

"Let's see the other",naruto slowly obey taking his shirt off slowly as a deeper cut shown it bleed fast gaara got out alcohol.
"Stay still this might hurt",naruto looked at gaara and groaned as gaara spilled some alcohol on the wound "ah ngh",naruto bit his lip,gaara felt slightly turned on but tryed to his his growing bulge as he covered the wound as naruto put his shirt back in he flipped over the pain struck him and his knee went up groaning,he heard a slight moan from gaara.

"N-naruto god your knee",naruto saw as his knee was pushed up against gaaras erected cock,naruto hesitated to move but as he earned a new sound from gaara and he put his leg back down,"sorry,kacekag",naruto closed his restless eyes groaning "thanks for protecting me back there",naruto struggled to laugh "what are boyfriends suppose to do,I wasn't gonna let you die",gaara soon felt pity he was blaming naruto and fighting with him it was tearing both apart.

"Don't feel sorry okay,anyone would of saved you",gaara sat Down fully looking at the ground ignoring the erected cock that demanded for attention "ah man tired as hell,let's get some sleep and head out on sun rise okay",gaara stayed awake as he listened to the breathing of naruto sleeping.

"Man this is difficult",gaara mumbled he got up leaning on the outside of the cave "you finally break yet",gaara looked around hearing a familiar voice "who's there",gaara asked holding onto a Kunai.
"Be quiet,it's me neji",gaara saw as the figure walked out the shadows it was indeed neji.

"You shouldn't be here it's dangerous",gaara said "it's fine,so you and naruto tell me bout it",gaara looked away "it's hard,at first it was like a river calm and sweet,but after we met up again it was like-",gaara trailed off on so many ways on how there relationship is now "like a sand storm",neji broke the silence gaara nodded "rough,hard to control","yeah that's just one thing about naruto you never know what comes your way with him",gaara agreed "so why are you here",gaara asked in curiosity "no reason just,walking along",gaara raised a brow but shrugged it off.

"How's naruto",neji asked gaara looked behind him "fine",gaara said quietly "he's just fine,no reason to strap his wound it would just heal",neji chuckled silently.
"What","some of narutos wounds might heal but not the ones you caused him,like sex almost every day unable to tell you he bleeds through some","how do you know",neji lifted a finger "everyone in konaha had a taste of naruto,I got lucky and got those nice 3 years of him to myself,he ain't no slut he does it for you","for me",gaara his his anger that glared red to find this out.

"Once you two got together he out everything at stake to keep you to only him,so to the deal with your friends that are his,he gave us a time when we were horny to fuck him,but only once he protects you with everything he got,you don't find anyone like that",gaara growled,"bullshit,there's so many other ways to of solved that,fucking cheater".

"He's not a cheater gaara,he's a winner,and a damn god one cause if it wasn't for him you'd be a slut yourself".