Hey mommy i have a story to tell

Naruto's tongue swiped over his white teeth flinching away as he felt the sharp K-nine teeth.
He felt alone tonight,not cause of gaara leaving for an urgent emergency but,because of his dream.

Dreaming of killing ones he loved letting Sasuke kidnap him and rape him day and night with another person that he knew that he trusted but now,he can't.
Naruto sucked on his arm nipping at it a little trying to get his mind off of the dream.

As he pulled away he realized he gave himself a hickey he bit his lip smiling imagining the sweety body of Gaaras after coming back from the emergency call.
Breathing fast sweet running down every inch of him throwing his kazekage rob on the floor falling on the bed taking deep breaths soon turning his lustful eyes to Naruto winking as he pulled down his boxers doing wonders.

Naruto smiled his wet imagination giving him a bonner that leaked of white liquid.

"Naruto"a voice a merged naruto looked up from the bed finding kankuro looking at him.
"K-kankuro hey uh what you need"flash back people,kankuro saw him do every kinky fuck they could do,and saw a a lot he wished he didn't see.

"Gaara will be gone for a day he had a urgent emergency with the sound village that might involve with a ninja in our village"
naruto nodded he scratched his neck.

"And gaara requested me to just watch you till he comes back"naruto nodded again he couldn't speak.

His cock was twitching for attention.
'only if gaara didn't leave or if kankuro didn't show his ass here on the wrong time!'
naruto thought he covered his body with the blanket holding his bulge.

"Are you gonna go to sleep naruto"
Naruto nodded bitting his lip till it bled "it's 10 it's pretty early to go to bed but if you want to I'll be in the other room,ya know give you some privacy"naruto nodded again poking his head out of the blanket waving kankuro till he saw him sit down and look away.

"Dammit gaara,I'm gonna punish you for this"naruto whispered he didn't want to masturbate when kankuro was here specially in the next room,yes maybe he saw something he shouldn't but it's gaaras brother for fuck sake!.

The pain in his cock was like fire and knifes.
Naruto clenched his fist hearing shuffles and foot steps outside naruto saw kankuro gone he panicked.

"Kankuro!"naruto called out "yeah you need something"kankuro popped out from the corner of the door "I uh-what were you doing","fixing my puppet"naruto nodded finding kankuros puppet very creepy so he said no more.

"Naruto I must tell you something it's been on my chest for so long"naruto held his breath kankuro opened his mouth but was interrupted by another voice.a voice outside.

"Mommy can I tell you something my teacher said to another teacher today".
"Of course please tell sweetheart".
"Mrs marzie told mr Triza that sir uzamaki and sir kazekage are having a sleep over".
"Oh uh that's interesting,is there more".
"Yeah,mrs marzie said that sir uzamaki was playing with sir kazekage till kazekages sister walked in with mrs Sakura".
"That's an interesting story".
"There's more".
"Continue".
"Mr Triza said that when sir uzamaki came back they both had something called Seex and sir uzamaki is now in sir kazekages room".

Naruto was covering his face to his nose staring at kankuro.
"He's just a kid they hear random stuff from grown ups"kankuro finally spoke.

"I uh,yeah maybe he heard something"naruto blushed.

"Sorry you saw kankuro"naruto said kankuro sighed "no need to be sorry naruto,if gaara is gonna be in a relation ship his brother and sister might as well know about it"naruto giggled but he frowned when kankuro came in the room.

"I must tell you something about this relationship"naruto stayed quiet,"the leaf village and sand village wi-","sir kankuro we have an emergency!"kankuro looked at the male guard who was injured with a kunine in his shoulder Naruto got up but was stopped by kankuro.

"Stay here,gaara would be devistated if you got hurt"naruto was gonna protest but was to late,kankuro was already gone.