Suprise (Chapter 3)

• Dedicated to Mitch Lucker

I get punched a few times in my leg.

"Danny get up!" Ben yells at me.

I roll over and climb out of my bunk.

"Were here," UTG yells to us.

"Alright!" I yell back. We all head off to the stage.

"Were late. An were the next band up!" Sam yells as he heads in our direction.

"****, Alright well lets get out there then," Ben says.

I grab my mic from the as I run off the tour bus.

"Five minuets!" Kenny yells.

I run past his and to the edge of the stage. I stand there and watch the last band before us finish. They say goodnight and all of there goodbyes to the fans. I slap all of there hands as they come past. There sign drop and ours apear. Everyone runs out except me. I stand there and wait for them to start playing Then I run out. Everyone goes wild. We start our set off with Not The American Average. The crowd sings along. We play three more songs then we have to play to songs that kill me to sing alone but I have to do it anyway.

I begin to sing the song and everyone pulls out there lighters and they sing along. I reach the the second chorus and a familular female voice begins to sing with me. I look over to the side of the stage at the darkness as she emerges from the darkness. Deamitry. My heart thuds in my chest. She smiles her enormus smile when the song ends.

If You Can't Ride Two Horses begins before I can even speak to her.

"I can't see through the tears in my eyes!

I can't see through the tears in my eyes!

I can't breathe!

I feel I failed!

I was meant to make you smile!

I was meant to make you shine,

To make you shine!"

We continued to sing togther. An my heart continued to thud in my chest. This was the best night of my life. After the song she runs off stage knowing I can't follow her. I sing two more songs then we do our Suicide Silence deadication to Mitch Lucker.

"You'll never really find those perfect words,

Something more than just, goodbye.

It's hard to remember the good times when there's just so much heartache,

But they deserve more than that.

They deserve more than just one single moment of sadness.

So just remember,

That when there's enough love in our hearts to burst like a fuckin' supernova,

Then there sure as hell's enough love in our heart, to spark that famous smile.

We all lose someone at some point in our lives,

But don't ever let go of that smile.

Hold on forever,

Because that's our final dedication." Ben says to the crowd.

We all stand there in awe as he says this to everyone in the honor of such a wonderful man. A man that will be missed by everyone who knows him.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As someone who is a personal family member of Danny Worsnop and very person to the Lucker family would like to say how much I miss Mitch. Ever since his tragic death non of us have been the same. R.I.P  Mitch We all miss and love you we hope you spent your life the way you wanted <3