Ben -Getting in trouble. Chapter 4.1-

"Hey Kenny," Ben yells.

"Yo Ben can I talk to you for a second?" Kenny yells back.

"Yeah sure," Ben says as he walks up to Kenny.

"Well were all in big trouble now because of you," kenny says.

"Wait why?" Ben asks.

"Since you were the main nperson who helped sneak Deamitry around Danny for two days as a suprise were getting introuble for having an unalowed person on the tour and there going to take us down if you dont confess to Steve what you did," Kenny tells him with a worried look.

"****, are you serious?"

"Yes," Kenny replies.

Ben begins to pase back and fourth.

"Okay, I'll do it," Ben says to Kenny a lil scared.

Ben runs off to find Steve.

Kenny pulls out his phone  and calls Steve as possible.

"Yo Steve we're pulling a prank on Ben just follow along act like you're made about Deamitry being on the tour without you knowing," Kenny tell him.

"Alright, hes here gotta go," Steve tells Kenny.

Kenny calls up Deamitry.

"It's all going as planned just when he goes back to the tour bus and tells you that you must leave just spaz on him okay?" Kenny says laughing.

"Kay," Deamitry says.

Kenny walks away and goes to Steves office where him and Ben are talking. Ben exits and aproaches Kenny.

"I have to tell her she must leave," Ben says then walks away.